Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2014 12:12:29 PM EDT
Armory and Curt's did not have any.  Any other stores?  Never been to Keith's because it's pretty far away.
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 12:27:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't seen any in stock anywhere in town
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 5:56:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Gunzone had a few about 2 wks ago.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 5:56:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Northwest armory may also have some.  Gunbroker in clackamas  had a  used milled Arsenal
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 8:11:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Try The Gun Room  
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 5:49:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw some at FrontlineArms in Beaverton. Both AK47s and Krinkov's. www.frontlinearms.net . I am new to the area and they seem like they have good selection and very good prices.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 1:11:09 PM EDT
[#6]
new place on barbur blvd had one few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 1:36:28 PM EDT
[#7]
http://portlandtribune.com/scc/103-news/202994-gun-shop-to-open-on-barbur-boulevard
"opened by businessman Anatoliy Sosnovskiy"

Definitely will have AKs

Eta: only shows 4 tavors in stock for rifles and nothing else. If I drive by on the way home Ill check.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 11:38:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Northwest Armory posted a couple new ones on facebook today. The Sportsman's at Tanasbourne has several, but you'll pay a little extra there.

By far my favorite shop is Little Bear in Hillsboro. I doubt he has any laying around, but give him a call and he could get you something pretty damn quick.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:21:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

http://portlandtribune.com/scc/103-news/202994-gun-shop-to-open-on-barbur-boulevard

"opened by businessman Anatoliy Sosnovskiy"

Definitely will have AKs

Eta: only shows 4 tavors in stock for rifles and nothing else. If I drive by on the way home Ill check.
View Quote

I noticed them last time I was out at Blumenthals, they are right next door to them in the same strip mall. Fairly small shop and brand new, will definitely be keeping an eye on them. Always nice to have another spot to stop in at, especially since it's not way out of the way for me unlike so many other gun shops...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top