Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2014 10:24:32 PM EDT
Anybody?
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 7:29:31 AM EDT
[#1]
You're looking to get one written up? Check out silencershop.com
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 7:39:48 AM EDT
[#2]
This is where I got mine. I did request a custom name instead of the default name. The default trust name is long and unwieldy and I didn't want to engrave that on my lower, thus a shorter name for me.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 10:54:53 AM EDT
[#3]
doesn't anyone use willmaker anymore?
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 11:15:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I was wondering about willmaker also. I have a friend that is an attorney that will write one up if some can redact their own info and send me theirs. I just need a Oregon example for him to look over since he's never done one.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is where I got mine. I did request a custom name instead of the default name. The default trust name is long and unwieldy and I didn't want to engrave that on my lower, thus a shorter name for me.
View Quote
Were you able to get your custom name as part of their "Bronze" ($97) trust?

Link Posted: 3/10/2014 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I contacted them after I bought it because of 2 things that I didn't think were clear in the instructions: the trust name issue and the lack of an ability to add trustees. They changed the name for me and added the appendix where I could designate trustees and re-sent me the .pdf. I'm very pleased, and the extra $50 or so over the cost of willmaker is worth it to me since it was created by a lawer specifically to address NFA items.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 5:45:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
doesn't anyone use willmaker anymore?
View Quote

Every time I see this I think of the H&R Block commercial about "ask the box!"  

If ski_dog is still a member here, he does 'em.  

And better than "the box."
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:13:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I actually had mine done from 199trust.com

Got it all notarized and an account set up, just waiting on some form 3's.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:21:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I also went with them. I changed the name of the trust myself. So far I've received 3 stamps with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top