Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2017 9:49:52 PM EDT
A batch of FN pistols were missing and it's stolen by the freakin' UPS driver.  

We have to pay overnight shipping through these idiots and they still commit the crime.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gwinnett-county/former-ups-worker-accused-of-stealing-guns-phones/567397224
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I have lots of rope taken from repo'ed  boats
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 4:25:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Again?
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Crazy as they know he'll end up being caught.  All that stuff is traceable.  Our last thefts involved a peak hire stealing phones with his brother while unloading a trailer, a preloader stealing prescription drugs, and a part time supervisor stealing iphones from the center managers office.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 9:30:03 AM EDT
[#5]
When I worked at Marietta PD, we had a SWAT callout on a guy that worked for FedEx who was stealing packages.  IIRC, he worked in a distribution center and was re-labeling packages so that they'd be shipped to his apartment. Sounded pretty dumb to me.

FedEx obtained an arrest warrant and asked 2 of our detectives to serve it.  When they went to his apartment, he locked the door and started piling furniture in front of it.  You want a SWAT callout?  Cuz that's how you get a SWAT callout.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 12:40:14 PM EDT
[#6]
More evidence that Gwinnett is great
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top