Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2017 12:39:23 PM EDT
Cabelas is running a crazy sale on the Trijicon RM06 and RM07 LED RMRs.  Only $349 and free shipping if you use their shipping code on the site!   That is an unheard of price, as usually when they are only sale, they are still North of $500.  They usually sell for around $600 for the adjustable LED models.  

If you need one for a pistol or rifle, here is the link:  RMR Sale
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 12:55:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I got one a few weeks ago. Said backordered 3 weeks but shipped in a week. Really is a steal. I know guys want the gen 2 version for pistols, but I've got a pretty high round count on mine milled into glock slides and have never had an issue. Either way, get em while they are hot!
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I never have any issues on my Zev milled slides, but I do use the RMR sealing plate (the metal shim looking thing) and that keeps good tension on the battery.  Glad you got one at the sale price.  Hard to pass up.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got one a few weeks ago. Said backordered 3 weeks but shipped in a week. Really is a steal. I know guys want the gen 2 version for pistols, but I've got a pretty high round count on mine milled into glock slides and have never had an issue. Either way, get em while they are hot!
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 2:07:58 PM EDT
[#3]
You can make it even better by going to "raise dot com" and buying cabelas gift cards in $200 increments for another 11.9% off.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 9:56:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You can make it even better by going to "raise dot com" and buying cabelas gift cards in $200 increments for another 11.9% off.
View Quote
Thanks! Got two $200 cards instantly by email for $376 and, even after ordering an RMR for $377 shipped, still have $23 leftover to spend at Cabela's next time.

Only had the 6.5 MOA RM07 still available. Upgrading my shotgun optic from a TRS-25.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:06:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I got mine in a couple of weeks ago but haven't mounted it yet. It is going on a Ruger 22/45 but I'm not fond of the Trijicon rail mounts, would like it lower than the mount allows. Plus it seems like an outrageous price for the mount @ $104, I can probably make one for $300.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:11:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I got mine in a couple of weeks ago but haven't mounted it yet. It is going on a Ruger 22/45 but I'm not fond of the Trijicon rail mounts, would like it lower than the mount allows. Plus it seems like an outrageous price for the mount @ $104, I can probably make one for $300.
View Quote
Looking at a $68 mount to mount it on a Bennelli M4.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:48:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Looking at a $68 mount to mount it on a Bennelli M4.
View Quote
Better read the fine print on the one at your link, it is for mounting on an ACOG and offset to one side. I see in the reviews that someone is using it on an M4 so it might work fine, it would mess with my OCD though not being in line.

Larue's rail mount that will work is so big with the QD lever, it is also a little higher than I would like. They do make solid mounts though, just wish they offered one that wasn't QD for this application.

I just made some custom rail mounts for a customer, built several prototypes for testing. Since I have the tooling it would be easy enough to crank one out but finding time to do something for me is the hard part, spend all my time making other people happy.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Been looking at the American Defense mount for $57 here. QD, yes, but a lot cheaper than Trijicon's mounts.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:41:35 PM EDT
[#9]
While not QD I bought this for use on a .22. Appears to be pretty solid. And at $10 was a pretty good buy for me.

I wouldn't put it on anything more than a .22 though due to not having the nubs on the mount that go up in the RMR.

RMR Mount

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top