Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2017 8:15:29 PM EDT
The doctor that shot up the hospital the other day used a NY State compliant AR-15 with no pistol grip and a 10 round magazine.    I am sure both sides of gun activism are scratching their heads on this one and thinking up a way to talk about this.  

Here is the article:  Link
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 1:58:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah. I'm sure it something like this, "we need to ban all semi auto's".
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 1:08:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I used to say "The powers that be in ban states"  will not try to ban semi autos. They will cull and cut until they are essentially neutered to the point of "Whats the point, might as well have a 870 with 9 in the tube and 1 in the pipe, thats atleast 10 rds. They fear the ban will finally head to the supreme court and they will get their ass handed to them.

Now I think if these pussies should just do what they want and let the chips fall where they may. If its what you want DO IT you PUSSY "Mr and MRs. Californian turn them all in"!!!  Thats what they really want. Well yes they want ALL guns confiscated and the people owning them in prison. BUT they really really want all SEMI autos whether magazine fed or tube fed or internally box or clip fed (Garand) GONE!!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 8:41:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
New York already has a SAFE ACT 2 waiting for the next session. It includes a 20 maximum ammo purchase per month.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top