Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2017 8:31:25 PM EDT
Anybody going?  Think we'll get lucky on the rain?

I'm on the fence about going but the SL range is my favorite for this shoot.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:24:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there. Hoping to get some down range data on my latest 260 build.

I'll also have an Athlon Optics ARES demo scope for people to check out. This scope has been highly anticipated, and I'd like to get some feedback for when I post my review.

Just look for the guy with the Saltwater Camo manners stock or Burnt bronze AR lower.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 10:21:52 PM EDT
[#2]
How many people were there? did it rain?
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 10:54:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Big crowd... seems like they said 36.  And yes, rain it did. Still good times and a fun shoot.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 12:34:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow, great turnout.  For those who are not familiar, it is open to the public for a small fee.  They shoot at 200, 300, and 600 yards.  Every third Saturday of the month.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:04:06 AM EDT
[#5]
You need to come out sometime slashsplat...

A bit of a gloomy day, but it was nice to be on the silhouette range under a roof!

Link Posted: 2/19/2017 2:08:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Ginger, I was the guy that asked you if the RPR was yours that had the Burris XTRII on it. You thought I asked about a bipod.

It was s good shoot, and was better after the rain. People left so the 500m was open without squading. The best part is meeting new shooters and trying to help them out, if they ask.  

Pics from the day:
Testing the ARES

Stands at 546yds

7 or 8 round group confirming a load w/ my latest 260 (left and high shot were from a guy on the second string, 6" plate)

Link Posted: 2/19/2017 9:28:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Pleasure to meet ya and great pics SuperJLarge!

Always great to burn some powder with like minded folks.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Ginger is my hero.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top