Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2017 5:04:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 6:42:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you have to stay in Jonesboro ?  You will enjoy all of the crime you want . You might even see a reenactment of a civil war battle in the streets .  Not to mention other crime .
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 7:43:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Jonesboro huh... well you must see the met heads, the cracheads and thugs running a muck. Plenty of Mexican women if that's your thing but no good looking ones. Lots of traffic winos and homeless people. It will be a great opportunity to see what living in a third world country is like.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Every time I cross into Clayton County, a piece of my soul dies.

My wife is an Army brat. They had a house in Jonesboro. After returning there from living at Camp Zama in Japan for four years, her dad immediately told the family to start packing their shit. Things changed drastically in those four years. This was maybe 1989.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm sorry. Try not to judge Ga from that shit hole.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 4:08:23 PM EDT
[#6]
which four days?
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 9:19:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Here now, about 3 miles southeast of town in a little neighborhood.  Not gated, but decent.

I here there's a gun show around here somewhere this weekend????
View Quote

Probably not worth a shit. Hit Macon at about 745 tomorrow morning and you can ride with me and 3 other arfcommers to go cut wood, dig holes and do redneck stuff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top