Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2017 11:41:52 PM EDT
Hey Guys

I need to get some recerts completed for my National Registry coming due in March. Any one have contacts from PHTLS, AMLS, TCCC or a 48 hour recert class?

Here's the rub… I am currently working overseas and will be home in mid-Feb for 30 days, so that is my time frame. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Keith
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 9:23:43 AM EDT
[#1]
paging MedicOC ...
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:36:39 AM EDT
[#2]
My son's Scoutmaster teaches Paramedic and EMT courses at Gwinnett Tech. Not really sure what you need, or if he can help. He's working on his PhD, so he's pretty busy, but he can probably point you in the right direction if you don't get what you need from MedicOC.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 7:22:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Let me make a call.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 2:20:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool, Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 12:27:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got nothing. The county handles my requirements, and I dropped registry when I picked up GA licensure.

Check with National EMS in Conyers, and they also have an Athens division. They have recert classes for medics, usually around the recert dates. They'd certainly charge for it, if they have the space after trying to get their own folks done, but they do allow outside attendance when space allows.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:35:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I know some services have recert classes. I am going to contact Metro Atlanta, Grady and Puckett to see what that have available.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 3:38:50 AM EDT
[#7]
http://www.georgiaemsacademy.com/refresherinfo.aspx
I used georgia EMS academy last cycle.
Grady has a refresher that is two days a week for 3 weeks but it already started. Grady does have an ACLS/BLS one day class twice in the second half of the month. Not sure about other services.
Dph.georgia.gov/EMS-classroom
Georgiaemt.com
MedicEd.com

Hope some of these options help
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top