Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2016 10:32:39 AM EDT
Seems most of them have dried up locally. Mainly just a few Anderson's here and there. I called Cherokee last week and they were all out. Found a few in Gainesville. Seems like the days of $50 blem PSA's are over.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:55:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I just ordered a couple royal billet lowers from botach. They are engraved on the trigger guard so no billboard.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:39:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just ordered a couple royal billet lowers from botach. They are engraved on the trigger guard so no billboard.
View Quote

Hope you get them.

If it doesn't ship within a week then just cancel the order.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I picked up two stripped lowers locally the other day.  checked yesterday and he still has some
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:32:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hope you get them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hope you get them.
Or just get with Ikickhippies, I bet he's ripping off Botachs design and selling them as his own.

Before anyone gets their knickers in a knot. I know it was the other way around. Botach is a douchebag of th highest order.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:53:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I picked up two stripped lowers locally the other day.  checked yesterday and he still has some
View Quote

what lowers and where?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:12:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Primary Arms has stripped Anderson lowers. limit one per order $49.00
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:49:54 PM EDT
[#7]
TruPrep might still have them, but I know they have been selling out.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:59:24 PM EDT
[#8]
You may have heard there is an election coming up. One of the candidates is not very gun friendly . That usually causes a spike in demand for lowers
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:10:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

what lowers and where?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

what lowers and where?

black creek precision.  at Money Mizer in Macon.  think he had some bushmasters or something else as well
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Aero Precision is showing stripped lowers in stock.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 8:16:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You may have heard there is an election coming up. One BOTH of the candidates is are not very gun friendly . That usually causes a spike in demand for lowers
View Quote

Fixed that for ya....
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 8:48:23 PM EDT
[#12]
FMJ Lagrange had some diff ones and their own ga made liberty hill Tactical billet sets in stock. Two days ago when I was their..
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 9:07:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Aero Precision is showing stripped lowers in stock.

View Quote

According to our Aero Precision sales rep the regular stripped lower is the one item that they let you order even though it is out of stock.  The page says they ship in 14-16 weeks.  There might be some blems that are actually in stock and "ready" for shipment.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:25:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Fixed that for ya....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You may have heard there is an election coming up. One BOTH of the candidates is are not very gun friendly . That usually causes a spike in demand for lowers

Fixed that for ya....

You obviously didn't watch the last two debates. Or read his website. Or notice his NRA endorsement. ETC. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:38:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Primary Arms has stripped Anderson lowers. limit one per order $49.00
View Quote

I ordered an Anderson a week ago from primary arms

Called yesterday because it still showed processing order....he said the FFL crew has been extremely busy the last couple weeks.  Shipped today though!! Woot woot!
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:39:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
You obviously didn't watch the last two debates. Or read his website. Or notice his NRA endorsement. ETC. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed that for ya....

"Those who cannot remember history are doomed to repeat it". He's no 2nd amendment friend.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:12:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"Those who cannot remember history are doomed to repeat it". He's no 2nd amendment friend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixed that for ya....

Good luck with smoked out Johnson or criminal Clinton then. The choice is yours.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:14:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Good luck with smoked out Johnson or criminal Clinton then. The choice is yours.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed that for ya....

Nope the choice is yours.  My conscience is clear.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:19:47 PM EDT
[#19]
I voted for Ted Cruz in the primaries but there is no way in hell that I will vote for Gary Johnson or Hillary Clinton so I will follow suit...
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:30:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Clyde Armory (Athens) had a shit ton of Anderson's there last week.  They were getting $79 each I think.  I picked up  MAG tactical for $89 (magnesium alloy lower)  Going to start a lightweight build soon.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 10:44:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed that for ya....

Some people are more impressed with Billy Bob Weld and his 5 shell standard military rifles, added clips, and one pin to convert to FULL AUTO, resulting in a WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION. And handguns are REALLY worse than AR15s...  And that was from August 2016, on video.  Now THAT makes sense, having his dumb ass one heartbeat away from being POTUS.

Link Posted: 10/30/2016 10:50:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixed that for ya....

I have to agree with Emu , Trump at least is giving gun owners lip service . Hillary is a 100% fucking for gun owners.  The NRA endorsement does not make me warm and fuzzy . They endorse Isakson. My email from Isakson said he would support common sense gun control to protect the children . He is weak and blows like the wind . Another example of the republicans and the lessor of 2 evils
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 10:55:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Banking on Trump's HUUUUUGE ego to insure he follows his platform, which if he DOES magically get elected, will be the ONLY thing we can count on.  If this platform gets him elected once, he will stick to it to get elected for his second term.  He can only WIN if he serves both terms, and we all know that he is obsessed with winning.  I am counting on that.  He will dance with who brung him.  Given that the other choice is the head of a crime family or a fried hippie who is clueless who can't win no matter how many people "vote their conscience."  (Still more honorable than voting for #CrookedHillary)
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 7:21:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Integrity Arms in Jefferson is advertising Aero blems for $65.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 10:57:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Brownells has Anderson lowers for $49.99 and free shipping with $99.00 order. Better hurry?
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 9:23:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Brownells has Anderson lowers for $49.99 and free shipping with $99.00 order. Better hurry?
View Quote

...Gone....Had two in the cart, hit checkout and poof....gone...
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 12:51:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Clyde Armory (Athens) had a shit ton of Anderson's there last week.  They were getting $79 each I think.  I picked up  MAG tactical for $89 (magnesium alloy lower)  Going to start a lightweight build soon.
View Quote

I will go to this Clyde Armory of Athens and check it out, thanks.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 7:56:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My buddy and I each picked one up. I think they had 3 left plus a couple others.
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 3:36:20 PM EDT
[#29]
If anyone questions DJT's stance on gun rights...  Just watch this video of Trump JR and the President of Silencerco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vlu2G5UkXk&feature=share

Link Posted: 11/8/2016 4:07:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Georgia Gun Store in Gainsville had Noveske and Stag lowers, not sure how many of each, Stags were $105 & $115. Also had lots of windowed gen 2 pmag for $13 and non windowed Gen 3 for $11. Also saw lots of cases of ammo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top