Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2016 2:30:32 PM EDT
Quiet Riot Firearms is at American Heritage gun range today in McDonough, my son and I just came back and he shot their MK46.

Price for the first 20 round belt was $20 and $10 for each additional belt.  

They had three other machine guns available to shoot, an uzi, MP5 and an M4 with silencer.

edit:  12-6 pm
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:07:25 PM EDT
[#1]
So, nobody went  
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:39:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So, nobody went  
View Quote

Took wife and one of our friends to HiCaliber for some handgun practice/training today.

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 5:59:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't step foot on American heritages property for anything or anyone.

Link Posted: 9/29/2016 7:43:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Please tell more ????
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 8:46:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's under new management  silly  

It's actually good for Glock matches or GADPA though.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 9:28:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did I miss this somehow ? what happened for everyone to be butt hurt ?
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 2:42:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Mazzants (George and his son) ran "Guns on the Square" in Mcdonough and it went out of business, they ripped off a number of people along the way.  I know of only one person who they ripped off, but it seems a lot of people know at least one person.  There are so many stories of their thievery, that I can't list them all.  The company came out of bankruptcy with 8 or so investors including the Mazzants who were kept on as "advisors".   One guy I go to church with, used to help them setup for gunshows and when I heard he was working for a "gun company" as his daughter put, it I inquired who he worked for.  He told me and said they were a bunch of crooks but didn't elaborate.   One thing they were good at is firing employees.  They've fired every gunsmith they've had and refused to let them take their tools or belongings home, there is now at least one pending lawsuit I know of.  One guy showed up with a Sheriff's deputy to get his tools back but George Mazzant accused him of trespassing and ordered him off the property.  Now I hear that the Mazzants may have pocketed some money the store got from the insurance company for one of the break ins.  Seemed to be some dispute with the investors and the Mazzants where the money should go and now the Mazzants are gone lol.  Take this for what its worth, rumors in a small town, just be careful who you do business with.  The investors at American Heritage finally wised up.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:01:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 4:55:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
AHGR has undergone a major change and everything is heading in a much better direction.  We previously would not have done any business there, but are happy to work with the new folks running it now, if that tells you anything.
View Quote

I'll be looking forward to the next time you sponsor another machine gun shoot there.  My son had a great time and I want to shoot the uzi.  I should have spent more on ammo because it goes quick.

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 8:14:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I was just by there earlier today and they are talking about doing a rental day during the car show on 11/13.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
AHGR has undergone a major change and everything is heading in a much better direction.  We previously would not have done any business there, but are happy to work with the new folks running it now, if that tells you anything.

I'll be looking forward to the next time you sponsor another machine gun shoot there.  My son had a great time and I want to shoot the uzi.  I should have spent more on ammo because it goes quick.

I was just by there earlier today and they are talking about doing a rental day during the car show on 11/13.

I'll do my best to be there and support you guys again, thanks.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 9:24:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The Mazzants (George and his son) ran "Guns on the Square" in Mcdonough and it went out of business, they ripped off a number of people along the way.  I know of only one person who they ripped off, but it seems a lot of people know at least one person.  There are so many stories of their thievery, that I can't list them all.  The company came out of bankruptcy with 8 or so investors including the Mazzants who were kept on as "advisors".   One guy I go to church with, used to help them setup for gunshows and when I heard he was working for a "gun company" as his daughter put, it I inquired who he worked for.  He told me and said they were a bunch of crooks but didn't elaborate.   One thing they were good at is firing employees.  They've fired every gunsmith they've had and refused to let them take their tools or belongings home, there is now at least one pending lawsuit I know of.  One guy showed up with a Sheriff's deputy to get his tools back but George Mazzant accused him of trespassing and ordered him off the property.  Now I hear that the Mazzants may have pocketed some money the store got from the insurance company for one of the break ins.  Seemed to be some dispute with the investors and the Mazzants where the money should go and now the Mazzants are gone lol.  Take this for what its worth, rumors in a small town, just be careful who you do business with.  The investors at American Heritage finally wised up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AHHH !!! - Thanks for the info
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 6:27:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A little birdie told me that George had a visit with an alphabet agency and they took him on a little ride.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top