Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2016 9:11:44 AM EDT
Who can you recommend to service our HVAC in the west cobb area?
It keeps running, without much cooling coming out.  Want someone reliable that won't break the bank and I don't know anyone.  Rather not take a chance, last time I called a plumber (pink plumber) I heard on the radio I got screwed.

thanks
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 9:20:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Dr. Cool

http://www.drcoolhvac.com/
DR. Cool

The owners name is Dave. He is a veteran and a gun nut.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 9:53:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Where at in west Cobb? I do commercial Hvac service work and like to stay close to the house .
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 10:13:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Right on Edge of Paulding County.  Between Due West and Hwy. 92. off of Antioch.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Wish I could help. I just found out I'm working late tonight. What's it not doing other than cooling?  Outdoor fan and compressor running?  
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wish I could help. I just found out I'm working late tonight. What's it not doing other than cooling?  Outdoor fan and compressor running?  
View Quote

No problem.  Have an appt. with Dr. Cool for Thursday.  The upstairs unit runs but isn't cooling very well.  Everything is running.  Im hoping it just needs cleaning.

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No problem.  Have an appt. with Dr. Cool for Thursday.  The upstairs unit runs but isn't cooling very well.  Everything is running.  Im hoping it just needs cleaning.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is there hot air coming off the outdoor fan? Big line cold, little line hot? I'm talking about the copper ones.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:51:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm not home, will have check tonight.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:00:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I'm not home, will have check tonight.
View Quote
Ok. Let me know and I can get you close to what's wrong with it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 4:35:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I gave it a look and the coils are all covered in gunk.  Guess it isn't getting enough air through it to cool.  Dr cool is coming tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Dave is good people.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Cleaned coils and added some refrigerant.  Wife said he wad nice and chatty.  She liked him.  Thumbs up for Dr. Cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top