Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2016 4:47:48 PM EDT
Well, I finally got the Spring Shoot video finished up and uploaded to Vimeo.....You will need to use the password   gahtf  to see it as I password protected it...

...Unfortunately, I didn't get video or photos of everyone there at the firing line, but I did the best I could with what I had....As always, if something/someone doesn't need to be there, let me know and I will pull it and correct it....Enjoy...

HTF Spring Shoot
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:13:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome Job. Thank you for doing this.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:45:48 PM EDT
[#2]
All I get is "private video"...needs password to work.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:48:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

All I get is "private video"...needs password to work.
View Quote
Read the OP.  Gotta use the password GAHTF.

Great video Draconis!  Looks like a good time.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Great video, good to see all the kids having a good time learning how to shoot.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 6:23:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys for the kind words.....I don't have a lot of fun toys to offer, but I can try and keep the memories alive....

.....On that note, if anyone would like a DVD of the Fall Shoot at Emu's and/or this Spring Shoot at Redgoats let me know....I can burn one for you...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top