Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2016 4:41:39 PM EDT
They said in their forum that they had a physical presence in GA, but thats all they would say. The website used to charge 4%, now its 6%. I know the general sales tax is 4%, which would make sense if they were just doing the whole online tax like amazon does, but why 6%? There are only a few counties in the state that charge 6%, and I think the closest to SC that does is Habersham County.

I'm curious about if they'll actually open a shop here.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 4:49:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
They said in their forum that they had a physical presence in GA, but thats all they would say. The website used to charge 4%, now its 6%. I know the general sales tax is 4%, which would make sense if they were just doing the whole online tax like amazon does, but why 6%? There are only a few counties in the state that charge 6%, and I think the closest to SC that does is Habersham County.

I'm curious about if they'll actually open a shop here.
View Quote

Amazon charges me 7percent
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 5:19:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I wasn't impressed with them in SC and I probably won't be impressed with them here.  I've tried to buy guns from them 2 times and both times (Daniel Defense AR-15 and HK VP9)  they were interested in other people so I left to buy them elsewhere.  Their pricing in the store isn't always the same as the website and they don't like to match the website in the store either.  I guess it depends on who you talk to as to their attitude.  I do buy from them online.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 5:26:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wasn't impressed with them in SC and I probably won't be impressed with them here.  I've tried to buy guns from them 2 times and both times (Daniel Defense AR-15 and HK VP9)  they were interested in other people so I left to buy them elsewhere.  Their pricing in the store isn't always the same as the website and they don't like to match the website in the store either.  I guess it depends on who you talk to as to their attitude.  I do buy from them online.
View Quote

It isn't a bad place to break up a trip through SC, and there's a restaurant in the same shopping center with exceptional... umm... views. Been there at least a half a dozen times, and never bought a thing.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 8:33:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It isn't a bad place to break up a trip through SC, and there's a restaurant in the same shopping center with exceptional... umm... views. Been there at least a half a dozen times, and never bought a thing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Twin Peaks, haha.  PSA also has a really nice indoor range there on Woodruff Rd.

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 3:26:40 PM EDT
[#5]
The service at PSA is only good at the small original store/warehouse . The other stores are why bother . The combination of crowds or nobody is around but we are busy talking to each other means no customer service for customers .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top