Do you work for an ABC agency?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am new but live in Statesboro so I am very interested in joining in the fun this year.

Do you like imitation crab meat? Model trains?
Do you like black rain AR's?

Do you work for an ABC agency?
Is that pinned and welded?
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 8:05:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Nope though do work on a college campus so I have to disarm myself everyday which sucks. I am currently building my first AR. Got the upper ordered and waiting on a deal for the lower along with some sights.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:46:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

He got promoted to chief jack boot in January. All muzzle breaks better be pinned on them 14.5s and be ready to show your papers .
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 10:08:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He got promoted to chief jack boot in January. All muzzle breaks better be pinned on them 14.5s and be ready to show your papers .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does he get a nice Black 4WD Tahoe with that promo? If so you should let him drive to the next mudfest so you can avoid any more premium increases.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:01:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Does he get a nice Black 4WD Tahoe with that promo? If so you should let him drive to the next mudfest so you can avoid any more premium increases.  
View Quote

Red Goat's entrance isn't as steep as at Emu's .
Link Posted: 3/8/2016 10:35:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Emu's mudhill of death sure left an impression. Man that was a bad day.
Link Posted: 3/8/2016 10:55:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's sweet now.  Was just there today.  If anyone gets stuck there now, they need to have their DL revoked.

I agree, tho, what a fuster cluck that was.
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 10:21:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Well damn... mom set the family reunion up for the 23rd looks like I will be in hawkinsville instead :(
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 6:03:05 AM EDT
[#9]
i'm looking forward to seeing all you guys again
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 10:04:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me too. This will be a vacation from a screming newborn at the house.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 10:37:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any news?
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 12:04:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Any news?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any news?

I'm off all next week. I'll get organized then. It's been busy around here.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 3:12:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any news?

that's great and all RG, but I was asking about "baby news".    unless you have something you want to share on that issue?  
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 8:24:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

that's great and all RG, but I was asking about "baby news".    unless you have something you want to share on that issue?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any news?

No way Jose.  I had that taken care of 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 8:41:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same here.

Link Posted: 4/1/2016 8:49:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Same here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.

I'm not far from it. Once Annabeth makes it out of my wife I'm getting the snip. 3 is enough.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 12:25:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

A bad day? That was an awesome day. The highlight of the weekend was watching the mudbog to get out.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 5:01:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

A bad day? That was an awesome day. The highlight of the weekend was watching the mudbog to get out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just because you were warned to park at the top of the hill,lol

The wild boar sausage did make it a great day though.  Better bring 50 pounds this time.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 7:11:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The wild boar sausage did make it a great day though.  Better bring 50 pounds this time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm gonna see what I can do, but have been really busy and the hogs haven't been cooperating at any of my spots. I'm going to try to hunt next weekend for one last shot.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 8:00:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Are there going to be any kids there? I just found out my wife has to work, so I'll have to bring my son if I go.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 12:38:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Thanks for the update Mr. Goat .  I was beginning to wonder if the gathering was still a go .  Since the chatter was so light on the subject.

I plan to be there .   May not be able to shoot due to knee problems but I'll bring a chair and watch if nothing else.

gd
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 4:21:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Are there going to be any kids there? I just found out my wife has to work, so I'll have to bring my son if I go.
View Quote

I'm bringing my 8yr old son.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 10:01:27 AM EDT
[#23]
If no one has dibbed up to bringing burgers/dogs I will hit Sam's this week and pick up dogs/burgers and buns. Don't know about cooking them unless everyone wants them rare .
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 10:22:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Looks to be a great weather weekend too....Weather.com says mid 80s for highs, mid 60s for lows, partly cloudy to sunny.....Juuuuuust right.....
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:28:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If no one has dibbed up to bringing burgers/dogs I will hit Sam's this week and pick up dogs/burgers and buns. Don't know about cooking them unless everyone wants them rare .
View Quote

I was gonna do that but if you're offering I'll take you up on it and get you reimbursed. You can message me on FB if you need to.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:29:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Looks to be a great weather weekend too....Weather.com says mid 80s for highs, mid 60s for lows, partly cloudy to sunny.....Juuuuuust right.....
View Quote

Don't jinx us.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Don't jinx us.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't jinx us.

I can deal with rain. I'm coming regardless.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:52:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Don't jinx us.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't jinx us.

Looks to be horrible weather weekend too.....Cold, rain, high winds....Juuuuuust shitty.....  *

* just trying to outfox the jinx......We'll be there regardless....
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:21:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Looks to be horrible weather weekend too.....Cold, rain, high winds....Juuuuuust shitty.....  *

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't jinx us.

Too late. The damage has already been done.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:50:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't jinx us.

can't be worse than the fall shoot.  maybe we'll get to see 400North set up a tent in the dark and pouring rain again.

rain or shine, I'm there.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:40:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

can't be worse than the fall shoot.  maybe we'll get to see 400North set up a tent in the dark and pouring rain again.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't jinx us.

i got by with a little help from my friends...
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:11:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't jinx us.

Joe will bring the portable sun again, so you'll have plenty of light again.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:59:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Depending on what happens Friday, I may be able to show my mug for a minute Saturday. I'll shoot you a PM, RG...
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:07:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Hey, at least you don't have to worry about getting that pretty red F150 stuck at this one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Absolutely in.  Let's hope it's drier this year!

Hey, at least you don't have to worry about getting that pretty red F150 stuck at this one.

LOL, that was a 2WD GMC. Traded it for a 4X4! and yes, glad to be out of that mud.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:13:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Looks like my plans are to show up around 7 p.m. on Friday. I'm bringing a 10' x 10' canopy w/curtain walls, a couple tables and chairs, a small tri-power generator and lighting, and camping both nights in my truck with camper shell. also some cooking equipment, coffee maker and stuff like that....and a few guns

Sounds like glamping, I know, but if you were there the last time, it rained the whole time and I had a bit of a wet night in the tent. Covering all bases this time.

If it's not too much trouble, since I'm sleeping in the camper shell, and I'd like to be close to the socializing, if there is room to put my truck on the perimeter of the tent circle, that would be awesome.

As far as food and beverages, I'm bringing the basics, and will donate but don't really need that much. I'd be bringing my beer - anyone interested in passing around a bottle of Wild Turkey?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:27:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Looks like my plans are to show up around 7 p.m. on Friday. I'm bringing a 10' x 10' canopy w/curtain walls, a couple tables and chairs, a small tri-power generator and lighting, and camping both nights in my truck with camper shell. also some cooking equipment, coffee maker and stuff like that....and a few guns

Sounds like glamping, I know, but if you were there the last time, it rained the whole time and I had a bit of a wet night in the tent. Covering all bases this time.

If it's not too much trouble, since I'm sleeping in the camper shell, and I'd like to be close to the socializing, if there is room to put my truck on the perimeter of the tent circle, that would be awesome.

As far as food and beverages, I'm bringing the basics, and will donate but don't really need that much. I'd be bringing my beer - anyone interested in passing around a bottle of Wild Turkey?
View Quote

We cleared out some more around the socializing area so there is plenty of room for your truck. Looks like you've got all the bases covered

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:55:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll hit that Turkey.

Glad you're coming. Hopefully this one makes up for the bad weather last time.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:01:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can't do Turkey.  Got deathly ill on it in college.  Smell of it brings on the gag reflex like Makeitflyfast when Southern cross is using the porto-potty.

I like Tequila (Patron), but it usually results in a "blackout" night for me and a wicked hangover the next day.  Gonna drink my IPAs and maybe some Gentleman Jack if he makes an appearance.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:29:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Can't do Turkey.  Got deathly ill on it in college.  Smell of it brings on the gag reflex like Makeitflyfast when Southern cross is using the porto-potty.

I like Tequila (Patron), but it usually results in a "blackout" night for me and a wicked hangover the next day.  Gonna drink my IPAs and maybe some Gentleman Jack if he makes an appearance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had a similar experience with Wild Turkey. I spent the night curled up around the toilet 23 years ago. I'm with you Tim; the smell is flashback inducing.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:41:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I had a similar experience with Wild Turkey. I spent the night curled up around the toilet 23 years ago. I'm with you Tim; the smell is flashback inducing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I spent the night in the ER with acute alcohol poisoning with a BAC of .36

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:28:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Depending on what happens Friday, I may be able to show my mug for a minute Saturday. I'll shoot you a PM, RG...
View Quote

Well DAMN! Seems IBM had other plans for me. Sorry folks, I won't be able to make it.
"Let's layoff half the work force - it will make us look more efficient and our stock prices will rise. The other workers can pick up the slack." fuckers.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 10:24:05 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Well DAMN! Seems IBM had other plans for me. Sorry folks, I won't be able to make it.

"Let's layoff half the work force - it will make us look more efficient and our stock prices will rise. The other workers can pick up the slack." fuckers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Prayers going out if you're in the first category and good luck if you're  in the second.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:37:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Thanks cpl.
I'm one of the workers - job security is non existent at IBM now...I've missed all 3 the major "resource" actions of the last 2 years Best not to poke the bear, you know?

Have fun this weekend and "pics or it didn't happen!"
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:20:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Alright, I'm not going to make it.  I was hoping to add a +1 but instead a couple things I should be in town for came up.

Been way too busy lately and was looking forward to getting loose.  Ya'll have fun.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:10:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Isthatthingpinned and me will be heading out in an hour or two.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:19:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Isthatthingpinned and me will be heading out in an hour or two.
View Quote

Leaving here around 11:30-12 and will be there around 2pm
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:33:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Leaving at 1:00, should be there by 4:30.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:29:53 PM EDT
[#48]
My plan is to leave for the gathering in time to be there by lunch time.   Bringing   hash brown casseroles.   And some chips .

gd
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Home sweet home.  Unpacked, showered and ass planted in recliner.  Great time as always with a great group of guys and gals.  Went thru lots of ammo, beer and laughs.  

Thanks to RedGoat and all who pitched in for a great weekend.

See ya'll at the next one.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 5:49:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Hats off to Redgoat and the great folks who attended for a fantastic weekend at the Redgoat Ranch Spring Shoot.....What more can I say but good company, good food, good booms, good shooting, good times, and memories to last a lifetime.....Thanks Redgoat and all of you there....Meme and I look forward to the next one......
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top