Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2015 6:41:20 PM EDT
I can't. My two damn cats follow me. They follow me everywhere. I need to stuff them in the house.

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 6:57:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure a taxidermist would stuff a cat.

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 9:26:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

It depends on how much you offer him. Everyone's got a price....

(I say, with a durn cat on my lap that I can't get rid of!!! )
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 9:39:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I took my dog for a run after work today.  Can you put your cats on leashes?
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 11:21:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

They'll run with me. I tried a leash once, no like. I just don't want them in the road or far from the house. My cats act like dogs.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 1:28:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

(Customer comes in with two squirells)

(Taxidermist). You want them mounted?

(Customer with a puzzled look). No Sir, shaking hands will be just fine.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:44:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

They'll run with me. I tried a leash once, no like. I just don't want them in the road or far from the house. My cats act like dogs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rag dolls are cool like that. I've got three and the biggest one thinks he is a dog.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 2:52:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Rag dolls are cool like that. I've got three and the biggest one thinks he is a dog.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had a "fetch cat" many years ago. She LOVED to fetch the rings that come off milk jugs when you take the lid off. She would bring you the rings and drop them in your lap, or next to you, on the sofa, for you to throw across the living room. It had hardwood floors, and she chased them full tilt, so she was constantly sliding into walls, and furniture, as she barreled around the living room at top speed, chasing those durn rings. She became a menace after a while, if you quit throwing them, and would pester you non-stop, until you threw the next one. Heaven forbid a ring would land where she couldn't get it, cuz she'd go to digging, and meowing, til you came and retrieved it, or found another one to throw for her. I've never seen another cat like her, before, or since.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top