Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 1:59:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:24:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Heard something about it on one of the news stations. Also heard about the one participant getting locked up after he came back to claim his phone. Lord have mercy, these kids today.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:38:58 PM EDT
[#2]
This is a good example of why you need to carry more than one spare magazine.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 4:38:54 PM EDT
[#3]
The government has been providing free stuff since LBJ . This is the result
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:09:37 PM EDT
[#4]
More of Obama's children.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:18:19 PM EDT
[#5]
900+ comments so far. Some are pretty funny.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:20:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Watched the video. It looked like a tide coming in and going back out. Wonder what the code word was for retreat?

Can't believe the 2 watermelons survived.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:44:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Watched the video. It looked like a tide coming in and going back out. Wonder what the code word was for retreat?

View Quote

Where are the over-zealous armed security guards when you need them?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:35:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is a good example of why you need to carry more than one spare magazine.
View Quote

This.

Wolves travel in packs.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:55:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The government has been providing free stuff since LBJ . This is the result
View Quote

Its the results of the 35 years since the formation of the Department of Education! The kids are being dumbed down by the Dumbocrats control of education, not being held responsible for anything, and not being taught there are consequences for their actions because their parents are to busy working for a living and hoping government will teach them all they need to know. This, along with the government intended breakdown of the family unit is what causes THIS!

If I or any of my friends would have done anything like this as a teenager or young adult, we would wish the Police caught us and carted us off to jail because that would have been better then what would have been waiting for any of us when we got home to our parents after they found out what we had done IE we might live if arrested but wish we were never born if we went home!

This is the third or fourth time this has happened but we don't see the Liar in Chief up in front of a microphone saying he is back up here again for the fourth due to regrettable violence. Oh no, for this has no political gain to be had no crisis to not let go to waste nor racial white against black racism component, it is only a shining example of his failures and the failures of his party, and further proof that the Dumbocrat Party is causing the moral downfall of America.

It is not the job of the government or schools to teach children morals as well as right from wrong, it is the responsibility of parents (both a mother and a father) in a home environment to do that!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:23:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:41:56 PM EDT
[#11]
In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power..... GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT!

The green lantern stood there and did nothing.  He should have honored his oath.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:36:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Looked like a target rich environment.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:01:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Barry has implemented his boots on the ground troops, they are currently running interference in a town near you.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:18:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Let me guess those darn Amish were at it again being hooligans.

You have to wonder after seeing this crap over and over if a certain segment of our population just isn't capable of handling freedom.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:48:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Let me guess those darn Amish were at it again being hooligans.

You have to wonder after seeing this crap over and over if a certain segment of our population just isn't capable of handling freedom.
View Quote

The more morality and virtue a people has, the more liberty their nation enjoys.  And, vice-versa. edit:  the less morality, the less freedom.

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters." - Ben Franklin

More Virtue, More Freedom

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:30:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Same thing happened at that mall in Orlando, something like 900 black teens rushed the movie theater at the mall with shots fired outside. ZERO ARRESTS were made I don't think. Few robbed and harassed in the mix, and a stolen car was recovered at the scene with drugs in it.

With 900 lunatics out to show whitey and take over, I'd say several spare mags would be appropriate Jeep...and a few buddies would be nice.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:45:19 AM EDT
[#17]
First I've heard about it.  Funny thing is, watching the video, notice how many of the young men (sarcasm) keep having to grab their pants.  IDIOTS ! !

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:06:23 PM EDT
[#18]
I counted 70+ on the entrance camera. The guy in the Green shirt just stands there dumb founded waiting on a knock out punch to come his way. He could at least tripped one of the bastards.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:55:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Wal-mart needs to hire retired Force Recon, Navy Seals, and Army Special Forces (Army can't just have one like everybody else so too many to name) as door greeters to put a stop to this nonsense!

Or go full on proactive having a guy with an M4 standing at the door! Notice how everything calmed down real quick in France when there was a guy standing on every corner with a Steyr Bullpup hanging from a single point sling!
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 3:32:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Happened a few miles down the road from Half Fawn Ranch. This EXACTLY why I travel with my chest rig full of mags and a rifle.

Also why I don't go out much after midnight.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 3:41:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Happened a few miles down the road from Half Fawn Ranch. This EXACTLY why I travel with my chest rig full of mags and a rifle.

View Quote

You're just being paranoid, they're just kids being kids. Wouldn't hurt nobody.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:44:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask johnnypantz about this kind of stuff. While we were in the movie theater parking back in 02 or 03 maybe, a car full of Obama's kids rode by slowly, pointed an AK at us, and said "bang bang you dead white boy".  The only thing new about this is that 50 of them could get together at one time without killing each other.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Ask johnnypantz about this kind of stuff. While we were in the movie theater parking back in 02 or 03 maybe, a car full of Obama's kids rode by slowly, pointed an AK at us, and said "bang bang you dead white boy".  The only thing new about this is that 50 of them could get together at one time without killing each other.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know what to say about all this, except that crap won't happen if there's a presence of force to counter it.

If the theater is in an area that would happen, let them have it, unless folks are willing to beat the shit out of that kind of stuff, day or night.

You know what I mean.  And that's what it will take.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:45:09 PM EDT
[#24]
I remember y'all saying something about that at the HTF shoot. My SO doesn't say anything negative, but she does sorta laugh when I'm loading the same gear in the back of her car for a trip. I just smile and tell her I hope she's right, but just in case.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:51:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Well, Bibb co sheriff has made a second arrest...48 to go
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:42:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Yeah, the better half always asks why I have an AR and full combat load everywhere we go plus our two pistols?

Simple answer: Better to have it and not need it, then be wondering what good my rifle is doing me at home when I am in a gun fight with a pistol against a rifle or multiple opponents!

With all the crap that has been going on since Ferguson, body armor goes everywhere we go also. Some might say that I am paranoid, but again, why buy it if one is not going to have it with them. It does one no good to own it if its at home when one needs it the most. My shooting buddy in Dacula bought a nice full blown setup of a tactical plate carrying vest with 3 double mag holders and I don't think its been out of his closet since he bought it. Last time we did some team drills and practical shooting I asked where his vest was and he said home in the closet. I said he didn't need to carry the plates just use the vest to build muscle memory for changing mags. Said he didn't want to get it dirty when he has a 6 mag hip rig for mags. I practice with both and my weak hand always goes to where the weigh is, its second nature now.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:57:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:02:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I remember y'all saying something about that at the HTF shoot. My SO doesn't say anything negative, but she does sorta laugh when I'm loading the same gear in the back of her car for a trip. I just smile and tell her I hope she's right, but just in case.
View Quote

My wife used to think it was nuts to have to take my gear with us when we go somewhere, but she's come around. Its just the world we live in these days.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:05:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Arrest no 3 made only 47 to go
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:22:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Arrest no 3 made only 47 to go
View Quote

The new guy is pretty good and is serious about cleaning up Macon. I like him.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 10:16:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:18:22 AM EDT
[#32]
He probably has not forgotten Rio Bravo. Never again.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:58:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:46:53 AM EDT
[#34]
I was visiting family in north Macon this weekend and I made sure I was carrying. They don't seem to head out to the lake though
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 10:27:01 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I'll bet you are right.........but I think we have a LOT more citizens carrying for that to happen again as well
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll bet you are right.........but I think we have a LOT more citizens carrying for that to happen again as well
I was in school at Mercer and lived just down the road from Rio Bravo when it happened.

Fucking animals.

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 12:02:47 PM EDT
[#36]
At 1:03, the girl in the pink top "din do nuffin" but she sure kept thinking about the watermelons
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 12:21:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I was in school at Mercer and lived just down the road from Rio Bravo when it happened.

Fucking animals.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking animals.

Can one of y'all give a summary of this event, I can't find anything except that Rio Bravo is a restaurant.

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 12:29:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Two more arrested
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 2:09:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Can one of y'all give a summary of this event, I can't find anything except that Rio Bravo is a restaurant.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking animals.

Short story is that a couple of Macon's finest robbed the restaurant and raped a woman in the bathroom.  I'm sure there are more details, but you get the idea.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 3:11:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Short story is that a couple of Macon's finest robbed the restaurant and raped a woman in the bathroom.  I'm sure there are more details, but you get the idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking animals.

...A bit more detail is three women raped and several employees and customers beat, burned with cigarettes, etc....The whole thing going on for +/- 3 hours, best I recall.....It's been a while back but I remember because we ate there several times when we were in Macon.....
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#41]
I will never understand how, in the middle of a violent altercation, there is some aspect of sexual arousal or overwhelming desire to have intercourse that makes one want/need to rape a person. I realize it isn't about sex, but can't fathom how that become the result. I guess some people are just made of different stuff, or perhaps lacking some vital stuff, like humanness.

It's easy to characterize it as animalistic, but I've never seen wolves attack a caribou and decide to hump it, or even pitbulls attack a child and become aroused. It's something deeper and yuckier. Something carnal.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 4:54:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I will never understand how, in the middle of a violent altercation, there is some aspect of sexual arousal or overwhelming desire to have intercourse that makes one want/need to rape a person. I realize it isn't about sex, but can't fathom how that become the result. I guess some people are just made of different stuff, or perhaps lacking some vital stuff, like humanness.

It's easy to characterize it as animalistic, but I've never seen wolves attack a caribou and decide to hump it, or even pitbulls attack a child and become aroused. It's something deeper and yuckier. Something carnal.
View Quote

The Comanche and Kiowa did it on every raid.  The male victims had their genitals cut off and shoved in their own mouth.  They also scalped, tortured, burned and skinned victims alive.

After getting their asses handed to them by the TX Rangers and US Army, that 'vibrant culture' crap stopped.

Lesson to be learned here, perhaps?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top