Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2014 6:32:01 PM EDT
I am looking for one.  Anybody have any ideas? Other than calling around waiting for stores to finish selling the rifles out of them?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 2:42:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Buy a crate full then sell the rifles. I"ll buy one from you.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:16:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Buy a crate full then sell the rifles. I"ll buy one from you.
View Quote

That's how you get a pee-pee slap from the neighborhood BATFE agent.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:26:09 AM EDT
[#3]
This comes up occasionally. Last place someone found one was at moss pawn south of Atlanta.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:24:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This comes up occasionally. Last place someone found one was at moss pawn south of Atlanta.
View Quote

I found one here too a few months ago.  I also found some place in Greenville, SC that seems to have them fairly regularly but I cant recall the name.  Just do some googling and they should pop up.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:18:58 AM EDT
[#5]
What price are you getting? Moss pawn mentioned they busted then up to throw them away. But when I asked of I could have one he said it would be $50(I think)
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:09:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I am looking for one.  Anybody have any ideas? Other than calling around waiting for stores to finish selling the rifles out of them?
View Quote

I can get you some 105mm crates? let me know well work out something....
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:10:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Cherokee had a crate or two with rifles last time I was up there(Juneish). They may have an empty one.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:47:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Cherokee had a crate or two with rifles last time I was up there(Juneish). They may have an empty one.
View Quote

I asked about those and they dont sell them.  I was told that when they run out of rifles they just order the rifles only and keep using their crates.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 2:08:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What price are you getting? Moss pawn mentioned they busted then up to throw them away. But when I asked of I could have one he said it would be $50(I think)
View Quote

50 is about the max I would go, but yeah i might go 50.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:26:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm waiting on one to empty at Howard's in Macon. Mine will be free. Get in line for the next one or come get mine.

No affiliation with Howard's, I just go there after work every day out of boredom.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I found one here too a few months ago.  I also found some place in Greenville, SC that seems to have them fairly regularly but I cant recall the name.  Just do some googling and they should pop up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're likely referring to SC Gun Co in Greer.  He's an expert on Mosins Nagants.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 5:40:25 AM EDT
[#12]
I have one here at the house I got from a buddy. what are people doing with them that makes them sought after now?
I just cut new slats for mine that would hold AK's in when I was into building them. Sits empty now.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 6:31:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have one here at the house I got from a buddy. what are people doing with them that makes them sought after now?
I just cut new slats for mine that would hold AK's in when I was into building them. Sits empty now.
View Quote

People are making kick ass coffee tables with them.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 6:37:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
what are people doing with them that makes them sought after now?
View Quote

Not mine, just an example:

Link Posted: 8/23/2014 6:47:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 9:43:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pm sent
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 11:36:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Cool idea and all but man, there is no way my wife would let me put that in my our living room.
Closest I came was using it in the bonus room for a while as a coffee table/ottoman in its original condition. Wife didn't care since that's my room for playing video games and junk storage.
I have an old grey couch up there too that everyone writes on with a black magic marker, we call it the graffiti couch.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 12:46:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Try taking your nuts of the mantel.... It might help!
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 3:58:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2014 4:49:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was trying to be polite about it. I think it would be cool in a teenagers room but to me it looks like one step above cable spool and cinder block furniture.
I.E. trailer park decor = will not go in my home. in a bonus room over my garage its fine. It doesn't prove your manliness to have junky furniture it proves you have poor taste and bad decision making skills.

Link Posted: 8/24/2014 6:07:25 AM EDT
[#21]
And yet you blamed it on your wife!!!?

JK with you man! I thought it was funny..
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 6:42:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
And yet you blamed it on your wife!!!?

JK with you man! I thought it was funny..
View Quote

Why not blame her!! Don't think anyone was saying put it in the main living room!! That is mancave stuff!! I'm picturing ur cave with white furniture and candles. And a yoga matte in the middle.

JK
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 6:45:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 12:13:05 PM EDT
[#24]
If somebody has one they want to get rid of pm me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top