Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2014 7:10:33 PM EDT
He is a 10 week old Patter-Jack puppy. His mother is a JackRussell and his father is a Patterdale.

He is a ball of energy in constant motion.

td

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:07:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 3:40:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice puppy
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 4:46:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Great picture on the bottom Todd. Got oldest leaving for college in two weeks. Immediately after school. he'll probably owe Uncle Sugar 4 years starting as a 2nd Lt. so chances are outside of breaks during the next 4 years, this is "it" as far as his leaving home...

This one will be 18 before you know it. You'll remember these good times captured forever....

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nice puppy
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:39:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Great picture on the bottom Todd. Got oldest leaving for college in two weeks. Immediately after school. he'll probably owe Uncle Sugar 4 years starting as a 2nd Lt. so chances are outside of breaks during the next 4 years, this is "it" as far as his leaving home...

This one will be 18 before you know it. You'll remember these good times captured forever....

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Nice puppy

Watching my children grow and mature is a humbling experience.

It seems like just yesterday when I was bouncing them on my knee.

This is something that all good parents can relate to. The though of my children leaving the nest brings tears to my eyes.

td

Knowing my sons a little less

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:19:09 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

That was beautiful. I have a 7 yo boy. I do not look forward to knowing him a little less.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:27:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Good lookin pup!
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:41:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I fully plan on bribing my children to keep them close to me. I have plenty of land and they will be able to pick their building site free of charge. I also plan on helping them financially to some extent with the build because debt/interest are brutal especially when you are first starting out. That said, both of my children will probably move at least 7 hours away from the farm.

I don't care how much of a badass you think you are. The link I posted will choke you up if you love your kids..!!!!

td

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 10:44:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I fully plan on bribing my children to keep them close to me. I have plenty of land and they will be able to pick their building site free of charge. I also plan on helping them financially to some extent with the build because debt/interest are brutal especially when you are first starting out. That said, both of my children will probably move at least 7 hours away from the farm.

I don't care how much of a badass you think you are. The link I posted will choke you up if you love your kids..!!!!

td

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Cute pup. And yes, my son is nearly three yo and I already have trouble making it through the work day until I can see him again and hear his sweet little voice. Never ever saw myself as being such a sucker for a kid until I had my own. The thought of him growing up and away from me scares the day lights out of me more than just about anything nowadays.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top