User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 3:31:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh yea, GK, thanks for dropping Bryant
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:06:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Me and the dude are bringing it down to the wire...damn Calvin Johnson. All I have to say right now.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:13:08 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah, I may have outsmarted my self with that move
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:35:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I'm done, even if stafford goes apeshit to everyone but Calvin he's still got Palmer. No way he completely flops.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:46:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yo, killin n grillin, you need a QB man. Check out my trade offer. It doesn't look like you check up on your team often.
View Quote

I will when I can. I am very busy!
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:47:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yo, killin n grillin, you need a QB man. Check out my trade offer. It doesn't look like you check up on your team often.
View Quote

If I could have signed in I would have a decent one!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 11:15:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got geno smith as a third if you're in a trading mood.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 4:03:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Updated the trading block, RB Terrance West is available. Would be interested in trading him and a WR for an upgraded WR. Would be willing to part with Alshon Jeffery or Crabtree for the right trade.

I could use a #2 QB. I'd like to trade STL or DEN defense as well.

Link Posted: 9/11/2014 4:27:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 4:31:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Look at my bench. I may work something out with you. You ain't getting my defense though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Updated the trading block, RB Terrance West is available. Would be interested in trading him and a WR for an upgraded WR. Would be willing to part with Alshon Jeffery or Crabtree for the right trade.

I could use a #2 QB. I'd like to trade STL or DEN defense as well.

Look at my bench. I may work something out with you. You ain't getting my defense though.

Okay, you're MILF's team?

Sending you a PM.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 4:36:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 9:28:12 AM EDT
[#12]
I swear I think it says MILF every time I glance at it on the yahoo site lol
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 3:05:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I swear I think it says MILF every time I glance at it on the yahoo site lol
View Quote

you're not the only one!
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:43:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I am not pleased with my win during week 2.   I am supposed to lose.  

I just wish the team of killin n grillin manage his team. If he had a QB and DEF active, I'll lose 100%.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I just wish the team of killin n grillin manage his team. If he had a QB and DEF active, I'll lose 100%.

View Quote

If his DST and QB were active you still would've won.

I'll take them any way they come at this point.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:19:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree. We were only approximately 2 points apart.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not a matter of opinion, look at his bench. His DST and QB didn't score any points.

A Jeffery
D Jackson
C Johnson
T West

All available, send me your trades.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:33:02 AM EDT
[#18]
A team that's 1-1 with 231 pts gets waiver priority over a team that's 0-2 with 147 pts?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:46:53 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

A team that's 1-1 with 231 pts gets waiver priority over a team that's 0-2 with 147 pts?
View Quote

Who do you want for Kirk?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:33:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Waivers were sorted by draft order, and by how waivers were processed since the draft.  

Ranking/position of team has nothing to do with waiver priority.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:39:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Waivers were sorted by draft order, and by how waivers were processed since the draft.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is a team supposed to catch up, I lost my #1 waiver choice and he still has waiver priority over me...

Quoted:
Who do you want for Kirk?

Let me look but I have him starting right now.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:50:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

How is a team supposed to catch up, I lost my #1 waiver choice and he still has waiver priority over me...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's because you selected a player via waivers.

Once you select a player off the waivers, you go back to the bottom of the list.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:03:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

C'mon dude.  Get your shit together.

This is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:12:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This is ridiculous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is ridiculous.

No git yours together!! :) like i said before I could not find a login link and when I did it would not let me. So it gave me some of my players back from last yr. And since the draft didn't get reset I could care less any more!!!! So go sit back on ur parents couch and play ball!! Or with ur balls!!

GL
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:34:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

well tell me how to change def!! I tried on two separate days and ant figure it out!!!

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:45:54 PM EDT
[#26]
never mind....

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:56:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
never mind....  
View Quote

So with ur OP what was you trying to say? it was pretty vague. if you have something to say spit it out, I have thick skin that words will never hurt, COACH WTTURN!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:13:35 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
So with ur OP what was you trying to say? it was pretty vague. if you have something to say spit it out, I have thick skin that words will never hurt, COACH WTTURN!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

never mind....  

You made a commitment to play in this league.  You have 11 other guys counting on you to at least field a roster.

So you had some problems with the draft.  I sincerely hate it for you.  That sucks.

But I take exception to your DGAF attitude and mocking the rest of us who care a shade more than you about the league.  The irony is you're playing fantasy too (you volunteered to play).    Does that make you TOO a basement-dwelling nerd?    It smacks more than a little as sour grapes.

If you're having trouble with the settings and setting a roster, I know I, and I suspect several of us, would be happy to help you.

Now let's get back to the serious business that is FFB.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:23:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Nope it does not make me a nerd!! If I was I could have gotten past the login!! Lol. Between my full time job, my side gig, family and hunting I don't get enough time to manage my team. I did make some changes today. And just can't figure out that DEF.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:35:55 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Nope it does not make me a nerd!! If I was I could have gotten past the login!! Lol. Between my full time job, my side gig, family and hunting I don't get enough time to manage my team. I did make some changes today. And just can't figure out that DEF.
View Quote

Bare minimum 5 minutes to set a roster each week.  Hope this vid helps with the DEF problem.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:53:15 PM EDT
[#31]
If you have time to make a post on Arfcom, you have time to set a line up. It's not like people are getting on you about waivers and crap. Just put in starting players.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:03:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Whatever. Most of my comments r from my mobile. And FFB mobile app ain't the best.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:55:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:19:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Dawggs, were the falcons ( your def ) already playing when you tried to change them?  If so, that's why.  Can only change players/def before their game starts.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Dawggs, were the falcons ( your def ) already playing when you tried to change them?  If so, that's why.  Can only change players/def before their game starts.
View Quote

They scored 29 pts lol!

If you have an Iphone, Yahoo has a fantasy football app that is very easy to use btw.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:16:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If you have an Iphone, Yahoo has a fantasy football app that is very easy to use btw.
View Quote

Same with Android. I use the mobile app more than a PC for FFB
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:42:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Y'all must b really board to be worried bout my team all the time!! Lol. I had all the intentions on being more involved until that damn draft day login crap!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:52:02 PM EDT
[#38]
I actually thought that the Yahoo app was HORRIBLE.   Doing it on a PC was so much better to me.

Easier to read player stats, easier in the free agency/waivers, etc.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:26:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Y'all must b really board to be worried bout my team all the time!! Lol. I had all the intentions on being more involved until that damn draft day login crap!!
View Quote

you do understand that when one guy (you) decides to not keep up with his team (especially in a head-to-head format), it completely screws the whole thing up for everybody.

That said, I personally dont care what you do, I really only committed to these guys in order to help them fill out the league.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:52:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Like I said before. In had all the intentions on being more involved but,  well that issue. And I still can't change my def!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:50:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Like I said before. In had all the intentions on being more involved but,  well that issue. And I still can't change my def!!
View Quote

You can't change def because Atlanta played already.  You can change next week.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:07:18 PM EDT
[#42]
If Alshon Jeffery can score a single point tomorrow night I will have won my first game of the season, with my #1 draft pick on the bench too.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
If Alshon Jeffery can score a single point tomorrow night I will have won my first game of the season, with my #1 draft pick on the bench too.

View Quote

I hope Jeffery trips down the stairs just before the game and breaks his arm       (no, in all seriousness, I don't wish anyone harm).

You only need him to run 10 yards, then you have a point to beat me.   Easy.

Cousins was a great pickup for you.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:22:21 PM EDT
[#44]
It's about time my team performs! Last week my kicker scored more points than all my WRs combined.

#1 score this week.

Alshon Jeffery brings it home:

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Who is DHolidayWithAnAR?
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 9:15:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Who is DHolidayWithAnAR?
View Quote

Me, the guy that got robbed.  lol   Seriously though, thought I had it this week with forte still to go.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 9:57:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Maybe Lacy will FINALLY get something done this week now that he's got the three toughest defenses in the NFL out of the way, good God.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:16:48 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Maybe Lacy will FINALLY get something done this week now that he's got the three toughest defenses in the NFL out of the way, good God.
View Quote

wanna trade him?
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:07:57 PM EDT
[#49]
My opponent for week 4 (dogesco93).. .wow!    6 of your starters on the same bye week.  That'd hurt.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 3:59:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

wanna trade him?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

wanna trade him?

Na, I've gotten too invested in him starting him through the first three weeks and now that we're through the toughest defenses, I've got to see if he comes back these next two weeks. If he's still flat then we'll talk.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top