Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2014 11:42:58 AM EDT
Cancelled my Silencer Shop order due to e-file being down. Would like to find one to buy in state and avoid the F3 delay. Bullseye has them on order but have not received any yet. Let me know if you see one in stock anywhere. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 12:19:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Cherokee has Specwar 7.62, AAC Cyclones, and AAC SDN6 in stock ready to go.

Unfortunately, no Saker 7.62s, sorry.

Rich
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Last week Big Woods Goods in Holly Springs had a Saker on the shelf, but I don't know if it was 5.56 or 7.62.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Everyone I've seen is waiting on their form 3's. What area are you in?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 1:54:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Give Trading place pawn in Mondoe a call. There was one there the last time I was there.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:15:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, guncrazy72, I'll give them a ring. ETA: they don't have one. STILL LOOKING!

I am in the Cumming/ S. Forsyth county area and work in Gwinnett at Sugarloaf & 316. Have trust; will travel.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 5:36:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks, guncrazy72, I'll give them a ring. ETA: they don't have one. STILL LOOKING!

I am in the Cumming/ S. Forsyth county area and work in Gwinnett at Sugarloaf & 316. Have trust; will travel.
View Quote

Dang! I am going to hit a few stores up here tomorrow and will see if they have one.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 6:23:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Guys, 762 Sakers JUST showed up at Silencer Shop ~2 weeks ago.  Since Silencer Shop buys directly from Silencerco like a distributor, it stands to reason that distributors got them at about the same time Silencer Shop did.  Unless a GA dealer is doing enough volume to buy them from Silencerco directly (and I don't know of any who do), there's going to be a couple months wait while they're being Form 3'd from distributors to local GA dealers for resale.

-bob
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 10:07:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I know that. Everyone knows that. Just cancelled my SS Saker buy because of e-file being down, and a timely transfer to GA being iffy at best. Hopefully when they show up around here folks will reply where one might be found. Thats what the thread is for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top