Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2013 3:45:39 AM EDT
Was looking for a barrel and found one on their site. Not sure about them, but they have the exact specs I'm looking for. Located in Watkinsville. Anyone heard of them?

integrity Arms and Survival
Link Posted: 8/8/2013 5:43:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I've dealt with them.

Good folks ;)
Link Posted: 8/8/2013 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've dealt with them.

Good folks ;)
View Quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nice.

To answer your question, OP, and assuming this isn't a callout thread - Integrity is just down the road from me and I've been in the shop several times. Currently Justin (an ARFCOMmer) is helping me with my featherweight build. Integrity is GTG.

ETA: specifically, the barrels Justin uses are top-tier. You won't go wrong.
Link Posted: 8/9/2013 3:11:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nice.

To answer your question, OP, and assuming this isn't a callout thread - Integrity is just down the road from me and I've been in the shop several times. Currently Justin (an ARFCOMmer) is helping me with my featherweight build. Integrity is GTG.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've dealt with them.

Good folks ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nice.

What is a "callout thread?"
Link Posted: 8/9/2013 5:30:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Jacare contacted me, stating that he was wanting to purchae some parts from Integrity, but had never done business with them before. I wasnt much help, since i don't have any info about them.  Sounds like he wants an honest opinion from folks that have done business with them before he makes his purchase.  Same thing a bunch of us do here in the GAHTF on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 8/9/2013 7:55:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I work in Watkinsville and I only just realized Integrity Arms was here a month or so ago.  I don't know anything about them but I've been looking for an excuse to do business and hopefully drop by and introduce myself.
Link Posted: 8/10/2013 5:29:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Jacare contacted me, stating that he was wanting to purchae some parts from Integrity, but had never done business with them before. I wasnt much help, since i don't have any info about them.  Sounds like he wants an honest opinion from folks that have done business with them before he makes his purchase.  Same thing a bunch of us do here in the GAHTF on a regular basis.
View Quote

Yeah, I have PM'ed him.

The barrels Integrity uses are AR Performance barrels - just without the "ARP" stamped on them. Same supplier, same creation process, it's just that as they roll off the line, some of them are stamped & sent to ARP and some are sent to Integrity.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top