Link Posted: 2/6/2013 3:03:04 PM EDT
[#1]
K AO is winder.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 3:09:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I will take care of this! U must remember it has to be at least 12 to 15 lowers when shipped!
And u left Lagrange to Columbus out all together. I have been running this thru my head a lot guys...

Do we have people in that area that bought? It would either be part of Atlanta, Macon, or could be a 5th area, but I wasn't so much trying to cover every square inch since it's unlikely there were buyers from the farthest reaches. I made the areas round but they don't have to stay that way. Augusta and Macon are also 2 areas where on the map in OP, they are the same square area.

Just trying to help...

ETA. I didn't include you dawggs, I assumed you were in Atlanta but couldn't verify right off. You would be # 37 known out of the 94 total buyers.

I live in Franklin, just North of Lagrange, FMJ is in Lagrange. Between us we ordered ordered five. Have a guy Carrollton order two, and I have promise a couple of other guys that r Ga residents but are abroad that I would ship to them. I have 12 in mind coming to me and FMJ.

So the way it looks, Cherokee pawn, AO  and FMJ. I need two to help with Augusta, Macon  and the coastal area!! So I was thinking that AO handles Augusta and east atl, Cherokee handles the rest of atl. FMJ gets their and mine and the ones I ship. And so that leaves Macon and coastal area. But it has to be over ten plus!!!

So thats whats I am trying to figure out!! To put it in the middle or ship to Savannah??

Please don't do that.

We can find a place in the middle. No one needs to drive from Macon to Savannah or vise versa.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I will take care of this! U must remember it has to be at least 12 to 15 lowers when shipped!
And u left Lagrange to Columbus out all together. I have been running this thru my head a lot guys...

Do we have people in that area that bought? It would either be part of Atlanta, Macon, or could be a 5th area, but I wasn't so much trying to cover every square inch since it's unlikely there were buyers from the farthest reaches. I made the areas round but they don't have to stay that way. Augusta and Macon are also 2 areas where on the map in OP, they are the same square area.

Just trying to help...

ETA. I didn't include you dawggs, I assumed you were in Atlanta but couldn't verify right off. You would be # 37 known out of the 94 total buyers.

I live in Franklin, just North of Lagrange, FMJ is in Lagrange. Between us we ordered ordered five. Have a guy Carrollton order two, and I have promise a couple of other guys that r Ga residents but are abroad that I would ship to them. I have 12 in mind coming to me and FMJ.

So the way it looks, Cherokee pawn, AO  and FMJ. I need two to help with Augusta, Macon  and the coastal area!! So I was thinking that AO handles Augusta and east atl, Cherokee handles the rest of atl. FMJ gets their and mine and the ones I ship. And so that leaves Macon and coastal area. But it has to be over ten plus!!!

So thats whats I am trying to figure out!! To put it in the middle or ship to Savannah??

Please don't do that.

We can find a place in the middle. No one needs to drive from Macon to Savannah or vise versa.

I agree, just putting a few final numbers down for you from what I know so far and it might help visualize.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 3:35:25 PM EDT
[#4]
List moved to page 8
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 4:50:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I should be in the Accurate Ordnance list (AREA 6) I am only about 5 miles from them and me and Exkalifornian live about a mile from each other.
Thank You!
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I should be in the Accurate Ordnance list (AREA 6) I am only about 5 miles from them and me and Exkalifornian live about a mile from each other.
Thank You!

Got it, thanks! Just hope this helps dawggs4 plan
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 5:37:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Add me to the AO area
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 5:46:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Add me to area 1
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 5:54:59 PM EDT
[#9]
How many of these shops aren't at least open on Saturdays? I know AO usually isn't but surely most are.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 6:45:43 PM EDT
[#10]
is there nobody in sandersville that could help us area 2? that seems dead center.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Area 1 for me.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 3:32:00 AM EDT
[#12]
please put down the Augusta group for a shop that is open on Saturday please
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 5:07:50 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm area 1.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 5:37:24 AM EDT
[#14]
I've added you guys above and also went back and added in the UA's. If anyone knows where any of these guys are I can move them up to the right area. Hate to think we can't get this done before time to ship lowers out.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:47:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Area 6 AO in Winder for my 3.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 8:10:01 AM EDT
[#16]
I should be under AO as well.Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 10:35:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Cherokee GP for my two.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 10:52:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Will AO have hours outside of their normal 9-5? (I thinkI read that somewhere along the way, but can't seem to find it now.)  
If so, put me in area 6.
If that's not the case, put me in for area 1.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 11:15:50 AM EDT
[#19]
I originally said area 6 for AO, but can go to area 1 if needed.  Either way, I'm good, only a 5 mile difference.  Depends on if Bookhound wants a pan of Dutch Monkey Cinnamon rolls or not (my payment instead of free).

I have 2 lowers coming.  

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 11:51:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Area 1 Cherokee Pawn for me...3 lowers.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 5:10:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Will AO have hours outside of their normal 9-5? (I thinkI read that somewhere along the way, but can't seem to find it now.)  
If so, put me in area 6.

Thanks!

yes he has made that clear to me about the CS he will provide for this custom run. after hours and weekends for us.

Zone 2 and 4 needs to be comnbined those are the macon and coastal area correct?
Why dont we use the one that is doing the run for GCO lower. it is along 16 and looks like it maybe about halfway. i think it is Vidalia (spelling may be off).....

and the ones i am shipping are not over seas I AM NOT A FFL EXPORTER!!! justshipping to far corners of state and out of state....
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 5:14:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Area 6
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 5:27:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The numbers now look like this so far;

Atlanta - Area 1 - 22 people - 43 lowers Cherokee Pawn
Macon - Area 2 - 6 people - 11 lowers
Augusta - Area 3 - 3 people - 7 lowers
Coastal - Area 4 - 4 people - 6 lowers
West - Area 5 - 3+ people - 12 lowers FMJ
Winder- Area 6 - 11 people - 19 lowers Accurate Ordnance

And the further breakdown is like this, let me know if someone is in the wrong area;

snip

Forgot this got a tack!

AO for my 3 please.

This thread had alot of the metro guys voting in it.  

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_35/509573_HTF_Lower_Transfer_Opitions_OK_LETS_VOTE__.html

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 5:27:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If so, put me in area 6.

Thanks!

yes he has made that clear to me about the CS he will provide for this custom run. after hours and weekends for us.

Zone 2 and 4 needs to be comnbined those are the macon and coastal area correct?
Why dont we use the one that is doing the run for GCO lower. it is along 16 and looks like it maybe about halfway. i think it is Vidalia (spelling may be off).....

and the ones i am shipping are not over seas I AM NOT A FFL EXPORTER!!! justshipping to far corners of state and out of state....

This sounds like a winner to me. It looks to be about halfway, that's as fair as it's gonna get.

Vidalia gets my vote.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 5:38:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If so, put me in area 6.

Thanks!

This sounds like a winner to me. It looks to be about halfway, that's as fair as it's gonna get.

Vidalia gets my vote.

just went trolling on Ga packing and this is the ffl info. so will all the macon guys and coastal guys plz check this out so we are all clear on this and all agree it is fair trip for both sides. if so il call them mon or tues and work it out.. and their is no area six guys. only five at the most that is why augusta and east atl, and macon and coastal area get combined...

Vidalia Police Supply
110 East Meadows Street
Vidalia, GA 30474
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Accurate Ordnance for me too.   Can bring donuts too
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 5:46:01 PM EDT
[#27]
The map outrage did looks great, it's just missing responses from ~60 people.  Did anyone see the map that GCO did as part of their lwr group buy?  It was a google map with placemarks in various zip codes.    Not sure if there is a list of zip codes from our order that could be used to create something to that affect?  May not be needed, just a thought.    

I don't want to speak for any of the FFL's participating here, but it seems like shipping (at buyers expense of course) to some of the guys that live in outlying communities may save a headache or two. Now I'm not talking about someone that lives an hour away, unless of course they have a unique conflict.  More so referring to those guys that live 2-3 hrs away, or like the Macon vs Savannah reference above.  Just a thought.  Obviously if an FFL agreed to do this it should be on a case by case basis so people aren't taking advantage and creating an undue burden on them.  They are already doing a kind gesture to the HTF as is.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 5:47:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If so, put me in area 6.

Thanks!

Vidalia gets my vote.

just went trolling on Ga packing and this is the ffl info. so will all the macon guys and coastal guys plz check this out so we are all clear on this and all agree it is fair trip for both sides. if so il call them mon or tues and work it out.. and their is no area six guys. only five at the most that is why augusta and east atl, and macon and coastal area get combined...

Vidalia Police Supply
110 East Meadows Street
Vidalia, GA 30474

Here are their hours, taken from their website.

Monday through Friday: 10am-6pm

Saturday: 11am-2pm

Vidalia Police Supply

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The map outrage did looks great, it's just missing responses from ~60 people.  Did anyone see the map that GCO did as part of their lwr group buy?  It was a google map with placemarks in various zip codes.    Not sure if there is a list of zip codes from our order that could be used to create something to that affect?  May not be needed, just a thought.    

I don't want to speak for any of the FFL's participating here, but it seems like shipping (at buyers expense of course) to some of the guys that live in outlying communities may save a headache or two. Now I'm not talking about someone that lives an hour away, unless of course they have a unique conflict.  More so referring to those guys that live 2-3 hrs away, or like the Macon vs Savannah reference above.  Just a thought.  Obviously if an FFL agreed to do this it should be on a case by case basis so people aren't taking advantage and creating an undue burden on them.  They are already doing a kind gesture to the HTF as is.

if this is the case i am all for it. But the buyer makes all calls and setting up. i will tell ZDM where to ship!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#30]
AO for me.  I live 10 minutes from Winder.  Birddogz
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Moosiker and myself are Area 1.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:51:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Updated through here with jofo and moosiker
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:19:45 PM EDT
[#33]
1should be in area 1 -Cherokee Gun and Pawn Thx
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 9:20:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Cherokee Pawn for my (1)

Link Posted: 2/8/2013 2:59:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The numbers now look like this so far;

Atlanta - Area 1 - 23 people - 44 lowers Cherokee Pawn
Macon - Area 2 - 6 people - 11 lowers
Augusta - Area 3 - 3 people - 7 lowers
Coastal - Area 4 - 4 people - 6 lowers
West - Area 5 - 3+ people - 12 lowers FMJ
Winder- Area 6 - 14 people - 25 lowers Accurate Ordnance

And the further breakdown is like this, let me know if someone is in the wrong area;

Area 1 Cherokee Pawn
2tom2                 2 lowers
400North            2 lowers
big_tex78           1 lower
broncobisley1 2 lowers
cpl0313              2 lowers
cthulhu               2 lowers
DEDX                 5 lowers
Gentleman4561 1 lower
jcoffman55        2 lowers
JofoShootin 1 lower
Kewan 3 lowers
ledslngr             2 lowers
LoneWolf545    2 lowers
marshjr             2 lowers
moosiker 2 lowers
noahau             1 lower
panzer             4 lowers
thepipe             1 lower
gashooter11    1 lower
gyppo              2 lowers
richierich         1 lower
red96transam  1 lower
ToroAzul 2 lowers

Area 2
MAJ242              2 lowers
makeitflyfaster   1 lower (I think this area)
mattellis2            2 lowers
MIDGAPATRIOT 2 lowers
Sbr-kam            1 lower
Ytka                  3 lowers

Area 3
strongtactics          1 lower
votefromrooftops   5 lowers
Bone84                  1 lower

Area 4
00leland00 1 lower
diverman    3 lowers
edvin70      1 lower
outrage9     1 lower

Area 5 FMJ
dawggs4 2 lowers
FMJ 3 lowers
Guy in Carrolton 2 lowers
Shipping 5 lowers

Area 6 AO
birddogz 1 lower
BookHound     3 lowers
Carpenter981  3 lowers
corruptor 1 lower
David14           1 lower
ExKalifornian    2 lowers
feeling infringed 3 lowers
ffemt596           3 lowers
gajeep94yj         2 lowers
geekdude         1 lower
jbi1104              2 lowers
Jon_ratlif          1 lower
robert777         1 lower
Ratchet 1 lower

UA
Furian 2 lowers
50ttops 1 lower
1moreAR 1 lower
500WE 1 lower
ARH 5 lowers
bhintz10 2 lowers
ceetee 1 lower
dana 3 lowers
Dawger 2 lowers
full-mann 1 lower
Gone-Postal 2 lowers
GTHappy 2 lower
JohnGA 3 lowers
m1garand30064 3 lowers
MacAttack 1 lower
MatthewD 2 lowers
Nut4brend 3 lowers
p0p0k0pf 2 lowers
Ranger74 2 lowers
rhaney02 2 lowers
SLOW97GT 2 lowers
TacticalBarbie 3 lowers
The_Watcher 1 lower
thegooch 1 lower
thomas682 1 lower
tracker556 1 lower
ubergeek 3 lowers
whiskerz 1 lower
burke76 3 lowers
dant62 2 lowers
kaizer27 2 lowers
Scottv 4 lowers
Hulley 1 lower
Paul pescitelli 3 lowers
Fred pescitelli 1 lower
Puppis 3 lowers
wolverine 1 lower
milsuphunter 2 lowers
dzelmat 2 lowers
fro1911nut 1 lower
handydave 1 lower
traincollect 1 lower

please add my 2 lowers to area 3

Link Posted: 2/8/2013 3:16:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Didn't even see this was tacked.

I'm in area 1.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 3:17:06 AM EDT
[#37]
I still haven't seen (maybe just missed it) but how many FFL's is ZD willing to ship to?  I'd rather pay a few bucks to have mine shipped locally rather than drive a 200 mile round trip.

If Macon is not getting its own area, I'd rather mine go to AO.  If I have to drive, I'd rather go meet Mark and see some of his cool toys than drive to BFE to support someone we don't know.

Link Posted: 2/8/2013 3:32:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If so, put me in area 6.

Thanks!

Vidalia gets my vote.

Vidalia Police Supply
110 East Meadows Street
Vidalia, GA 30474

Here are their hours, taken from their website.

Monday through Friday: 10am-6pm

Saturday: 11am-2pm

Vidalia Police Supply

i'm cool with VPS
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 6:07:49 AM EDT
[#39]
TacticalBarbie should be Area 1, based on where she lives and works.  Do I need to ping her so she responds herself?
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 7:22:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Areas should be Cherokee#1
Area 2&4 VLS
AREA 3&6 AO
Area 5 FMJ
Now that is 4 ffl, if we can get 12 to 15 to another we can do it. Unless the Augusta guys want to share with coastal guys and the Macon guys will come to AO or have some of the atl guys come to Macon ! Or if want to have it shipped it can come to FMJ or AO or one of the others and pay to have shipped closer I am just trying to get them to the rural areas for a low shipping cost.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 7:47:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Areas should be Cherokee#1
Area 2&4 VLS
AREA 3&6 AO
Area 5 FMJ
Now that is 4 ffl, if we can get 12 to 15 to another we can do it. Unless the Augusta guys want to share with coastal guys and the Macon guys will come to AO or have some of the atl guys come to Macon ! Or if want to have it shipped it can come to FMJ or AO or one of the others and pay to have shipped closer I am just trying to get them to the rural areas for a low shipping cost.

I'd be ok with going to Vidalia if that's what Coastal had to do, it's not far off the interstate down there. But kinda like to wait since we have roughly only half the responses so far, to see if there are more down here to justify shipping somewhere on the coast before making that decision. If there were then we wouldn't need VLS at all.

I know I read it a while back on one of the other threads, but what was the estimated delivery time on when we should expect them?
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 7:49:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Macon is at 11 now.  C'mon some of you South Atlanta guys!

Got a guy here that will do it for $10/lower.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 9:08:55 AM EDT
[#43]
I would prefer to pick mine up from Mark at AO.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 12:16:38 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm very close to Cherokee!
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 12:38:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Updated through 500WE. Down to 37 people UA at this point. Look through the list on page 3 and see if you know where any of these members are.

dawggs4 has put together something good for us with a lot of work, lets make the rest as easy as we can so when the lowers are ready to ship, he knows what to tell them.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 2:52:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Updated through 500WE. Down to 37 people UA at this point. Look through the list on page 3 and see if you know where any of these members are.

dawggs4 has put together something good for us with a lot of work, lets make the rest as easy as we can so when the lowers are ready to ship, he knows what to tell them.

Yall ain't to hard to work with!! Just this shipping thing needs to worked out. Ok Macon guys u might get12 or more but what the coastal guys out in the cold!! So either Macon or Augusta clans need to help them out! That is all I ask... I will have to act like CEO and make a executive decision to b fair and benefit all!!

Thanks guys!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 3:09:17 PM EDT
[#47]
My two should be area 1 (Cherokee G+P).
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 3:11:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Missed this, sorry. Im going to Cherokee G&P, area 1 for (2).
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 4:08:31 PM EDT
[#49]
vote for Vidalia
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 4:26:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Check pg 1 for update!! Dawggs doing happy dance!!

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top