Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2017 10:28:19 AM EDT
Turns out, I may be working in Charlotte before the end of the summer.

I'm looking for information on:

1. Places to shoot, both indoors for a quick session to pop off a few magzines, as well as outdoors to sit down for an afternoon and relieve some stress.  I see a great setup at this Foothills place from the satellite shots, but sometimes those places have rules like all black guns are icky, three rounds in a magazine at a time, no rapid fire, and RO's who treat the range like a feifdom of fuddness.   Flintlock Valley?  I moved to the Gunshine estate expecting ... gunshine.  In stead I found a mini NY, just hotter, like everyone warned me.  If I have a weekend, I want to be able to drive to empty land, set up a tent and a mat, hike, shoot, fish, etc.  How far from Charlotte do I have to go?

2. Reciprocity with Florida carry license?  My primary residence will probably stay in FL, and I'd be back and forth alot.

3. Any weird CCW laws?  When I was in NY, most carry permits were for the range only, and I ahd to get a business permit to carry at work.  ugh.

talk to me.  

I'm pumped, I've been wanting to work in NC for years. ( https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_34/532810_Any_Jews_in_North_Carlolina_.html ).  I think I finally can.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:02:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Haha. Im in the same boat. I just moved down here from NY and was expecting a few more outdoor ranges over 100 yds. As far as i understand it any state permit is valid in NC. For places you cant carry look for the no gun sign on the entrance to stores unless your LE. Other then that your g2g
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 7:52:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top