Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2017 12:33:37 PM EDT
This map should be refreshed automatically throughout the day.  Looks like some legit snowfall coming. 

Gentlemen - it's been an honor posting with you 

Link Posted: 1/6/2017 12:41:09 PM EDT
[#1]
WERE ALL DOOMED! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

Link Posted: 1/6/2017 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#2]
My body is ready.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 9:11:28 PM EDT
[#3]
So it begins
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 9:44:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Got beer, bourbon, deer stew and propane....

BRING IT !!!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 10:47:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got beer, bourbon, deer stew and propane....

BRING IT !!!!
View Quote

Got the beer and bourbon, even some rye, but you have me on the deer stew. I'm frankly jealous.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 10:58:10 PM EDT
[#6]
sorry guys I'm rolling over here 18" that's nothing... push it out with the plows.. oh wait this the south.. whats a snow plow.. so much for global warming... Maybe we can plant Gore in Norfolk.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 2:08:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Man I went to the Harris Teeter by my apartment at 10:00 PM on the way home from work and bought a gallon of milk right there. The people have spoken, y'all, groundhog-style: this snow is going to be weak.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 9:58:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:44:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
sorry guys I'm rolling over here 18" that's nothing... push it out with the plows.. oh wait this the south.. whats a snow plow.. so much for global warming... Maybe we can plant Gore in Norfolk.
View Quote

Hey now....we have a snow plow.    It's attaches to the town's single axle dump truck and does a good job of clearing some of the snow and packing down the rest.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 1:40:36 PM EDT
[#10]
No snow in Coastal Southeast NC.  Rain and still falling temps.   Should make for an ice sheet later.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 7:41:37 PM EDT
[#11]
SITREP

It's been almost  72 long, grueling hours since the snowpocalypse began.  Our heating fuel ran out hours ago.  We've consumed all our survival rations, and have run out of eggs, bread and milk.  If something doesn't happen soon, we'll be foreced to eat one of the dogs.

Probably the terrier, she's got a bit more meat than the chihuahua.  

We've had to fight off roving bands of scavengers constantly.  They're lead by some guy who calls himself Lord Humungus.  Ammo stores are running low, but are still adequate.  I think we'll likely starve to death before we run out of bullets.

I don't know if any of you have survived, but if you do, know that there are others out here.  If we can find a way, hope will win the day.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 7:46:04 PM EDT
[#12]
I got in my truck to go to work today, pulled out of my parking spot, and slid all the way to the bottom of the frigging gosh dang parking lot. With the help of two of my extremely generous neighbors from down the road, I spun my wheels for a further 20 minutes and managed to wriggle my truck up next to the curb on a side road.

So I worked from home today.

I've got the flu, dang it, I need nyquil!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top