Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2017 11:07:39 PM EDT
This is cross-posted in the SC forum.

I'm going to visit a buddy in the Rock Hill, SC area next week. One of the days I'm there we would like to hit a range in order to introduce him to pistols. I'm bringing my Glock 19 and several different holster styles for him to try so he can get a feel for what he needs to consider as he decides what he wants to carry.

Is there a good outdoor range that allows drawing from concealment and running pistol drills with multiple targets, stuff like that? I'd settle for one with more restrictive rules but I would prefer to be able to work on concealed carry skills with him.

I skimmed the tacked thread which made me less than hopeful, but I figured I would ask just in case I missed something.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 1:56:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 1:44:21 PM EDT
[#2]
There are outdoor ranges in the national Forest outside Chester S.C. . Closest to Rock Hill would be the Leeds Rifle range. Crowded on weekends!
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Forget Charlotte Rifle and Pistol. They shut down their action shooting range and withdrew from the IDPA.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 6:12:30 PM EDT
[#4]
We went to Pappy's yesterday and had a really good time. The range was really well maintained and they were friendly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top