Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2016 5:50:05 PM EDT
I know I'm several years late,and I should be kicking myself for not buying them when they were $80 but I've recently decided I want a 91/30 to compliment my x2 M44s and my T53

I've checked Sovereign guns in fuquay, they have them but their customer service sucked and I got pissed off and left. Mainly cause guy who was helping me walked off to check the price, then proceeded to help x2 other people who he knew before finally being told by a manager that I was still waiting.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 9:29:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Have you tried Eds Gun Shop in Vass.  He has a web site you can check or call his store.  One thing you don't have to worry about there is customer service.  

Link Posted: 1/5/2017 4:49:09 PM EDT
[#2]
They show up in Gun Shows too, all the time ;)

Your best bet (I say this to anyone who wants milsurp) is to get an FFL03 and just have them shipped to you.  The prices are usually better, and there's no 4473 since it's an FFL to FFL transfer.

Plus a lot of other places will give you the FFL discount on non-milsurp merchandise.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 2:09:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I found mine at a local pawn shop, he just happened to have one with the bayonet come in a few days earlier.  I also have my 03 and it is well worth the $30 if you like older stuff.  ships direct to your house form numerous online suppliers.  Mine took about 3 weeks for turn around through atf.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top