Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2016 9:37:38 AM EDT
I closed on my apartment. All the ducks are in a row. Ill be officially living in Gastonia come next weekend. Need new shooting friends!
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 9:57:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the hood Marine!
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 11:26:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the area, I'm in Charlotte, so not too far away.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 9:42:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome

Link Posted: 12/11/2016 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome! I'm in Mooresville, North of Charlotte. 
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:09:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I did a twelve year tour there. Moved to the High Country two years ago. Get out while you still can.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:29:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Im close by a few minutes outside of Gastonia, welcome man.
Link Posted: 12/25/2016 10:19:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Gaston County resident here.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 9:04:16 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm really enjoying it so far, my only regret is living on the airport side of Gaston, dang planes make alot of noise at night
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 9:14:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Born in Gaston Memorial 29 years and 4 days ago, and have never been back. Dont get shot/stabbed/mattered!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 9:59:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm really enjoying it so far, my only regret is living on the airport side of Gaston, dang planes make alot of noise at night
View Quote
But you are on the better side lol.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 11:03:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
But you are on the better side lol.
View Quote

Oh I know that lol, I rode down Franklin today taking a look around and it started getting iffy real quick once I got past the town square. Still loving it so far though. Got my permits back from the sheriffs office and bought my first new residence pistol, another glock 19 lol. I'm eyeing a p07 that I'm really wanting to jump on
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 2:18:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Got 7 months left in the great state! I'm in Fayetteville if you want to meet up I'll definitely drive over for a shootout one weekend 
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 8:03:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Oh I know that lol, I rode down Franklin today taking a look around and it started getting iffy real quick once I got past the town square. Still loving it so far though. Got my permits back from the sheriffs office and bought my first new residence pistol, another glock 19 lol. I'm eyeing a p07 that I'm really wanting to jump on
View Quote
Hop off of Franklin and ride down Main.  Franklin is just a mess.  Though, you must go to Tony's Icecream.  Looks ghetto, but it's the best icecream in town, the milkshakes are so good.  They make the ice cream right beside of the building.

Franklin / Union. There's a BBQ hole in the wall that's really good.

if you don't mind dropping 100+ on dinner for 2, Webbs Custom Kitchen is very very good.

on Garrison there's Shogun if you Japanese where they cook it front of you.

of course you've been to Franklin Square with Gander Mountain and such lol.

if you need anything, shoot me a pm.  I've been here since 03/04. 
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:37:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Webbs is awesome
Tonys lemon ice cream is awesome
Jia over by where I'm at has really good sushi

Overall I'm really enjoying it so far. I'd like a range thst will let me run steel case. That's about all I want right now. I live 2 minutes from gander and spend more time in there than I should ha ha ha
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 10:57:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Webbs is awesome
Tonys lemon ice cream is awesome
Jia over by where I'm at has really good sushi

Overall I'm really enjoying it so far. I'd like a range thst will let me run steel case. That's about all I want right now. I live 2 minutes from gander and spend more time in there than I should ha ha ha
View Quote
Can't go wrong with Tony's Icecream lol.

I need to find out if the range built in Waco is ready or what, it was opened then closed down quickly.   Leeds in SC ain't that bad of drive.  Any day I'll have my can out of jail and will be itching to shoot it.  I also need to get my RPR dialed in.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#16]
My brother lives in G-town.  I'm 30 minutes west.  Had some good times in the late 90s with the Hunter Huss and Ashbrook girls.  Theres a guy on New Hope who does $15 transfers.  He's not far from the Robinwood and New Hope intersection.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Can't go wrong with Tony's Icecream lol.

I need to find out if the range built in Waco is ready or what, it was opened then closed down quickly.   Leeds in SC ain't that bad of drive.  Any day I'll have my can out of jail and will be itching to shoot it.  I also need to get my RPR dialed in.
View Quote

The range on 150 near Waco has been running over 6 months now.  Haven't got to go to it yet. If you come from Waco its about halfway to a Shelby on the right.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:49:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The range on 150 near Waco has been running over 6 months now.  Haven't got to go to it yet. If you come from Waco its about halfway to a Shelby on the right.
View Quote

I've been there already, no green tips or steel case ammo, and it's a freaking outdoor range. It's nice but it's gay as aids that I can't shoot steel case
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top