Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2016 7:21:16 PM EDT
This years fall shoot will be held the weekend of Oct 15th at Take aim range in Pageland SC. Hope everyone can make it
if you have any questions please let me know.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 8:12:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like fun but that's opening day of NC's Eastern Deer "gun" season.
Just sayin'.    d:^)  Jake..
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 7:49:30 AM EDT
[#2]
In.  

NCJeeper, still doing vinyl on the side?  Might have a project for you if you are.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 8:48:06 PM EDT
[#3]
This isn't fair, ill be in Louisiana training.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 9:25:01 PM EDT
[#4]
In.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In.  

NCJeeper, still doing vinyl on the side?  Might have a project for you if you are.
View Quote

I still do a job from time to time. Sent me a PM on what you have in mind.

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 5:27:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll be there......and several friends and co workers will be there. Camping
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Hoping to make it out... I will most likely be coming with at least 2 or 3 people.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 6:43:50 PM EDT
[#8]
This weekend ! ! !

Got 2 new huge gongs to hang as far out as possible.

Owner of the range has made arrangements for a pork  BBQ lunch or BBQ chicken plate for $8 each. Also has an older lady gonna be selling slices of cake if you want dessert.
Hillbilly Customs and Custom Painted Gunstocks will be on site. And I cant remember the name.....there will be full auto toys and silencers onsite by a shop out of the Charlotte area.

See yall there.....I should be onsite by around lunch on Friday getting the camping area set up.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Wish I could be there, had plans already set for the weekend.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 6:41:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Is there any kind of headcount? This has been the slowest hometown shoot thread that I have ever witnessed
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Being from SC, I did not even see this until just now coming here to check on when the shoot would be.

I would not have been able to go yesterday anyway. Matthew messed up a lot of people and I bet turn out was low.

I sure enjoyed the spring shoot and would like to know how everything went.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 5:13:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Fall shoot was SMALL ! The regulars showed up. I had more people from my work show up than ARFCOMers. We still had a good time. Ate some good BBQ. Only bad deal to be had was I shot a Desert Eagle 44 Magnum......now I've gots to get me one.
Already looking forward to the Spring shoot.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 8:11:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, I said I'd be there and I was if but only for a short time.

Great to see everybody again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top