Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2016 2:55:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 11:20:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I certainly don't need to spend the money, but do you have any of the Beretta LE/Military M9 (not M9A1) pistols in stock?
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 12:26:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll show up after 12 Saturday

Link Posted: 8/6/2016 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Just got back from the show. Got a good deal on powder from Minuteman Ammo 336-302-7436 When you walk in the door he's to the left and 1/3 of the way down.

Accurate #9 & Lilgun $23lb
A1680 $27lb

cash out the door.

eta- After checking some prices online there is a little markup. Still cheaper than paying a hazmat fee for a few lbs thou and he was cheaper than everybody else I checked at the show. So i'm happy, hope this info helps someone..
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 9:36:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 8:25:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Bought a G43 and a ball cap from you all yesterday

Awesome price on the G43, $439, prices were $459 to $509 elsewhere at the show

Got the cap for 1/2 off without asking

Link Posted: 8/7/2016 8:28:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Got there about 11:30 ish, line to buy a ticket was short to non-existent.  Very crowded.  Good selection of vendors.  Wish they'd line up the back rows of tables with the front rows so I can visit all the tables without getting screwed up and doing another aisle twice or miss an aisle
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 9:24:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wish they'd line up the back rows of tables with the front rows so I can visit all the tables without getting screwed up and doing another aisle twice or miss an aisle
View Quote

I know, right? WTF is that all about? And they should even up the spacing between the aisles; some were wide enough to navigate easily and some were hard as hell to get through if anyone stopped to look at something.

Link Posted: 8/7/2016 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And they should even up the spacing between the aisles; some were wide enough to navigate easily and some were hard as hell to get through if anyone stopped to look at something.

View Quote

man that kills my OCD plan to evenly browse the show, lol.  I went home empty handed but the bride bought some stuff at the flea market.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top