Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2016 8:48:50 PM EDT
any one here a member? I am considering joining but will need a sponsor. would also love to check it out as a guest before making the significant financial commitment.

thanks
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:06:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:24:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm sure there's a member or two here, I am not, keep meaning to, but money... Nice place, nothing real long range I think 200yds is max, great rimfire range, 5 180° bays, sporting clays range.

Anyway, if no one chimes in, there's a 2-gun match this Saturday if it doesn't rain, 9am registration shooting at 10, five stages, semi auto rifle and pistol classes based on rifle, $20 for non-members, you can surely meet a member or two there, friendly folks.

Saturday after that there's a defensive pistol match, 5 sometimes six stages, $10, usually a very good time.

They run a few other matches too open to the public, there's an open house at least once a year as well.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:46:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, I am going to head to the meeting in June and see if I cant meet some guys there and get a sponsor.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 6:00:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Just show up at the meeting and you'll find two people to sponsor you. Great club, wish I'd joined it a lot sooner!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top