Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2016 4:47:07 PM EDT
Besides the stealerships, anyone know of a good motorcycle mechanic? Good meaning will not rip me off. Preferably near Indian Trail, but will travel for an honest mechanic.  

Having an electrical issue.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 4:59:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Dave-O at 76 Cycles in Jacksonville, NC is the man. Bit of a haul for you but would be worth it. Tell him Clay sent you...
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 8:55:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Be glad to help but I'm 40 or so miles away from IT, and I'm booked up for about 3 weeks right now.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 3:28:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dave-O at 76 Cycles in Jacksonville, NC is the man. Bit of a haul for you but would be worth it. Tell him Clay sent you...
View Quote

Thanks, but that's too much of a hike for me. I have a friend that lives over that way, I'll let him know about Dave-O.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 3:31:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Be glad to help but I'm 40 or so miles away from IT, and I'm booked up for about 3 weeks right now.
View Quote

I'd drive that, for someone I could trust. However, my inspection is up soon, so I need to get it fixed asap. I'm just going to bite the bullet and bring it to Harley.  Thank you though.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 6:00:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'd drive that, for someone I could trust. However, my inspection is up soon, so I need to get it fixed asap. I'm just going to bite the bullet and bring it to Harley.  Thank you though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HOG cycles is on the state line down 601 south of Monroe. Heavy is the owner and the Best around these parts. Helps build them too.
704-764-9095
He is on the left hand side (east) of 601 at the state line in a white building. Can't miss it.

Link Posted: 5/12/2016 7:21:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Ben's V Twin, 5815 US-74, Indian Trail, NC .. One of the best independent Harley shop's in NC..
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 7:59:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are welcome sir!

There's no shortage of work these days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top