Posted: 2/5/2016 3:12:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 3:33:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 4:47:02 PM EDT
[#2]
See you in Fayetteville!
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 9:54:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I need some hats for our Marine and his bunkmates.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 10:45:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:07:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I think that would be  more true, when you're doing both shows  during the weekend we have the two shows in Charlotte?  Perhaps a tip off for which staff will be at which show might be in order.
For those not  aware,
Apr 9-10 Charlotte Metrolina Expo Tradeshow Center   Promoter C&E Gun shows

******Note two shows, same city if only hitting one make sure you verify the promoter and location(s) you want.*******

Apr 9-10 Charlotte Park Expo and Conference Center  Promoter Dixie Gun and Knife

If you attend the Charlotte show especially,
Please make sure to add a new venue and show report especially if they charging for parking  At the Charlotte Park Expo and Conference Center  on the thread  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_34/581465_Gunshow_schedules_and_reviews_was_Which_gunshows_are_better_in_the_state__Current_Shows_and______.html
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 5:21:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Just returned from the Charlotte show.  No charge to park arrived at 1230 pm no lines.  Crowded but not to the point that it was difficult moving around.  I thought it was well layed out and relatively easy to navigate.  Thanks to the Quantico guys for great service.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:00:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Cross posted in the industry forum,

I need to get word to the Charlotte Gun show staff working the the Feb 6th & 7th show at the Park Expo Center.

During check out the pile spilled over and a 40 cal xd mag made it into my bag instead of the second 45cal. Correct counts for items in the mesh but just a wrong caliber magazine. I needed to let let them know to hold on to it the XD 45 cal mag for Sunday the 7th until I get there and trade the .40 cal XD mag for the 45. Not a biggie, just wanted to get word to them , so they don't sell it since the price was amazing to see any in stock.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:38:47 PM EDT
[#9]
How are the .308 ammo prices?  
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:23:13 PM EDT
[#10]
See ya tomorrow in Charlotte.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:47:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 10:12:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Correct it was even rung up correctly on the register as 2 XD-45 mags with everything else but since they were stacked by the register 1 XD 45cal and 1 XD .40S&W made it the bag.  Plus add the pile of various mags being purchased into the mix.  Counts were right just one near identical package slipped through.  Which gives me a double reason to stop by again tomorrow.

Thanks for the fast response. I expected no issues correcting it with Quantico's staff, I was just worried of them selling out before I could get back to the show/booth. The prices were to good to pass up, even before arfcom family love.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:51:17 PM EDT
[#13]
The young men running the table took care of me, once again. I'm a customer for life.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:40:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you for your patronage! We try to support the industry and the hive here on ARFcom. The NC team are definitely customer oriented and enjoy what they do. Let us know if we can help in the future in any way.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The young men running the table took care of me, once again. I'm a customer for life.

Thanks again.
Thank you for your patronage! We try to support the industry and the hive here on ARFcom. The NC team are definitely customer oriented and enjoy what they do. Let us know if we can help in the future in any way.  

Outstanding customer service, that's quite rare nowadays. I will get you some pics of our son and his bro's wearing your hats in a distant foreign land soon as possible.

I will make it a point to spend money with you, better price or not. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:30:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Outstanding customer service, that's quite rare nowadays. I will get you some pics of our son and his bro's wearing your hats in a distant foreign land soon as possible.

I will make it a point to spend money with you, better price or not. Thanks again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks again.

Totally agree with you. QT are always one of my must hit vendors at the shows. Extra bonus is their staff also keeps the stock out and is selling until every customer is out of the building. None of that 30-45 minutes before closing, packing up that a lot of other dealers do. Which puts them in the market for that last 100-200 dollars you have left to spend other miss out on for clearing the tables.. QT's  staff is some of the most helpful I have ever met.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top