Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2015 8:37:34 PM EDT
Ive been in contact with some guys about some antique firearms who invited me to check out their inventory at the greensboro gunshow in January. I live in Wilmington and don't want to drive over 3 hours for just a few prospects that may or may not have what I'm looking for, so I'll be looking at the other vendors as well. So how are the greensboro gunshows? If they're anything like wilmingtons S&D shows, i'll pass.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 9:19:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Ive been in contact with some guys about some antique firearms who invited me to check out their inventory at the greensboro gunshow in January. I live in Wilmington and don't want to drive over 3 hours for just a few prospects that may or may not have what I'm looking for, so I'll be looking at the other vendors as well. So how are the greensboro gunshows? If they're anything like wilmingtons S&D shows, i'll pass.
View Quote

3 hours?  Not really.  It's a decent show with a different crowd of patrons than you usually get in Wilmington or Raleigh, but the dealers are mostly the same.  You should ask those guys if they go to Wilmington or Raleigh.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 11:18:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope.
Under an hour, maybe.
There's more vendors maybe, but nothing really stands out to me as better than any other show I've been to in a largish venue.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 11:26:13 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the heads up. Its such a pity. I grew up in TN and I've yet to find a gun show around here close to the caliber of the Nashville fairgrounds gun shows. you could literally find anything there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top