Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2015 8:17:42 PM EDT
Sooooo... looking to go to church tomorrow or in the near future.  I looked and looked but I did not find a definitive answer on whether or not I can carry in church.  Can somebody point me in the right direction?  I do not like hiding behind pews while bad guys try to kill me, so I would rather not go to a gun-free church, thank you.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 9:28:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I've said it many times in here and i think it bears repeating.

The ONLY people I have ever been directly affected by in an act of violence shooting happened at a church. My cousin was shot and get grandparents killed trying to escape a shooter at a church.

For this reason, regardless of legality, I always carry at church.

But no. Unless its posted I'm fairly certain it's OK. But I've never checked due to the reasons above.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:17:44 PM EDT
[#2]
There are no statutes in NC that specifically forbid concealed carry in a church. The only two exceptions are first if the church also has a school attached as in a K-12, second if the church is posted "No Weapons".
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 2:39:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 6:54:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't leave the house without, this includes, just practice going in low for the folks who like to hug!!!! I have been to more than one revival where the preacher pulled his sidearm out and placed it on the pulpit, it always gets a lot of amens!!!! You should see them go wild when the copperhead comes out!!!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:22:51 PM EDT
[#5]
While it's been years since I regularly attended church, one of the reasons I just bought a G42 and an appendix holster is so people can hug me without knowing I'm armed.

Top Top