Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 9:53:22 PM EDT
I will be spending my vacation in N. Myrtle next week. I wanted to see if anyone knew of a long range shooting range around that area. Maybe within 45 minutes to an hour. I've shot in Swansea, SC at Sandlapper (600 yards) and Live Oaks (300 yards) as well as Palmetto Gun Club in Ridgeville, SC (800 yards). It would be nice to see what else is around And to be able to try out a different place. I posted this in the SC HTF, but also here since maybe there is a place within an hour or so.

Also, if anyone is gonna be around that area that week, I want to hit an all-you-can-eat crab legs place. Ideally Original Benjamin's or Preston's (by Barefoot Landing). My wife will go with me, but she doesn't enjoy it and I don't want to pay $35 for her to eat a pork chop and 2 hush puppies. So if you brant to give in to the deadly sin of gluttony, hit me up.

There will be no imitation crab meat

There will be no trains

Clothes must remain on at all times.

This is not GD. No pics of wife.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:37:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Just for that week?  Coastal Carolina Rifle Club shoots at Camp Lejeune's Stone Bay rifle range.  It's only available on certian scheduled days of the year for matches.  It's also something like an hour and 45 min or so from N. Myrtle.  Coastal Carolina Rifle Club
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 4:16:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I'll look in to it.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:55:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:25:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just for that week?  Coastal Carolina Rifle Club shoots at Camp Lejeune's Stone Bay rifle range.  It's only available on certian scheduled days of the year for matches.  It's also something like an hour and 45 min or so from N. Myrtle.  Coastal Carolina Rifle Club
View Quote

It looks like they shoot High Power and F-Class on the 4th weekend of every month. I was looking at that site and the scores they had posted. There were some pretty impressive numbers being put up.

I will definitely look in to that place in the future. Thanks for the link.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top