Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2015 10:29:33 PM EDT
let me just talk these guys up a bit. My wife and I made a trip from Wilmington to the U.S. National White Water center last week and had some time before we needed to be there and stopped by this store just to browse. First of all its pretty huge. secondly, there were lots of guys that worked in there and ALL of them that we walked past offered their assistance. I bought a Spikes stripped lower and the process was very smooth. If only I lived closer, this place would be my go to store, very professional and have a ton of products.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:13:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:17:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
let me just talk these guys up a bit. My wife and I made a trip from Wilmington to the U.S. National White Water center last week and had some time before we needed to be there and stopped by this store just to browse. First of all its pretty huge. secondly, there were lots of guys that worked in there and ALL of them that we walked past offered their assistance. I bought a Spikes stripped lower and the process was very smooth. If only I lived closer, this place would be my go to store, very professional and have a ton of products.
View Quote

Sorry to many stories of them being the wolf in sheep's clothing. Maybe someone can post the link to the latest TV video  for you.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:30:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:04:23 PM EDT
[#4]
well thats disappointing...thanks for the heads up
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 4:26:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here's one of them.

http://youtu.be/Ol8d3nAxGJ4
View Quote

Came in here to post this.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 7:21:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And if you were like most of the rest of us, you'd never step foot in their store again or give them a plugged nickel.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 10:44:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 2:13:45 PM EDT
[#8]

I was planning on going by there my next trip to Charlotte but I guess I will mark it off my list.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 2:50:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If you've never been, it's worth walking around in at least once...if you're ok just looking.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was planning on going by there my next trip to Charlotte but I guess I will mark it off my list.

If you've never been, it's worth walking around in at least once...if you're ok just looking.

Look around......gaze at all the inventory.....look at all the blinged up chromed plated pistols and them spend your money some where else. Larry don't need our money.

I usually spend my money at Village Gun and Pawn in Wadesboro....you drove past them if you took 74. I think their inventory is over 5000 now....wall to wall...floor to ceiling guns.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 9:49:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Overpriced

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:48:23 AM EDT
[#12]
You left out from Guerilla Armament territory, Depending on rout, drove past or near  Ed's in Vass, Guns and gear in Asheboro, and that huge shop near the cost, who's name escapes me just now. All known state wide for great deals and inventory. I can think of several other small shops in Carthage, Robbins, Albemarle, Mt. Pleasant, who have better prices if not near as much stuff.

How in the world did you end up there?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:32:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You left out from Guerilla Armament territory, Depending on rout, drove past or near  Ed's in Vass, Guns and gear in Asheboro, and that huge shop near the cost, who's name escapes me just now. All known state wide for great deals and inventory. I can think of several other small shops in Carthage, Robbins, Albemarle, Mt. Pleasant, who have better prices if not near as much stuff.

How in the world did you end up there?
View Quote

+1 for guerrilla armament, helpful friendly guys. its not the biggest store or the most inventory, but their prices are way better than the other shops around jacksonville
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 11:43:25 AM EDT
[#14]
They charge a $12 "Brady" fee for all firearm purchases.

Their prices are too high, but I never let that stop me from negotiating.
I only buy from them when they're the only ones with the item in stock.

That being said, there's a newer gun store with a fantastic climate controlled range just across the nc/sc border called The Range at Ballantyne.  Their gun prices make Hyatt's look like a steal.

I try to buy all my guns from Bud's or Palmetto State Armory these days. I've found a $10 transfer spot near Carowinds.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 5:30:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've found a $10 transfer spot near Carowinds.
View Quote

I wish I had one of those here around Monroe.....$25 for each....no matter how many you buy.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#16]
New store on lawyers Rd in Mint Hill.  Haven't been yet but thought I saw a sign that read $15 transfers.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 8:03:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They charge a $12 "Brady" fee for all firearm purchases.

Their prices are too high, but I never let that stop me from negotiating.
I only buy from them when they're the only ones with the item in stock.

That being said, there's a newer gun store with a fantastic climate controlled range just across the nc/sc border called The Range at Ballantyne.  Their gun prices make Hyatt's look like a steal.

I try to buy all my guns from Bud's or Palmetto State Armory these days. I've found a $10 transfer spot near Carowinds.
View Quote

What kind of rip off is this?
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 8:58:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 1:09:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Look around......gaze at all the inventory.....look at all the blinged up chromed plated pistols and them spend your money some where else. Larry don't need our money.

I usually spend my money at Village Gun and Pawn in Wadesboro....you drove past them if you took 74. I think their inventory is over 5000 now....wall to wall...floor to ceiling guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've driven past that place a ton of times but never stopped because Wadesboro seems pretty 'hood. So I should stop by next time?
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:47:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I've driven past that place a ton of times but never stopped because Wadesboro seems pretty 'hood. So I should stop by next time?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We always stop in Wadesboro when traveling to Wilmington.  It's about our halfway point so it's convenient.  We've never had a problem.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 3:29:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Here's one of them.

View Quote

Does anyone have anymore videos of Hyatt stepping on 2A rights, I'm in need of some more info for a buddy who just doesn't get it about L.H.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 10:12:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Does anyone have anymore videos of Hyatt stepping on 2A rights, I'm in need of some more info for a buddy who just doesn't get it about L.H.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's one of them.

Somewhere there is a Facebook screenshot of their page defending their stance on the video
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top