Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2015 2:06:02 AM EDT
       Everyone is probably going to the big ARF Carolinas Spring shoot in SC or the Quantico grand opening in Aberdeen this weekend but there is a show in Raleigh. C&E is smaller than Dixie. I don't have the cabbage to truck all over the state so Cubrock was nice enough to get me a chair behind a table. During setup I ran into zombiefragger who had some big news.

My goal is to figure out what is the highest neckbeard price of SS109. sp00ky and I used to do this with SA battle packs and laugh when they hit $18.

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:01:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Both the Quantico event and HTF shoot are at the end of May, not this weekend, so you might have more competition.

I'll probably stop in today since my wife wants to go to the gem/mineral and home shows. Not looking for anything in particular, but figure I should be able to get $9 worth of entertainment out of it. ($1 off coupon here.) What table are you working?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:03:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Eh March/May they both have a M.

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 6:03:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I was there today.  Surprised to find out it was so much smaller than the Dixie shows I have attended in the past.  Is it always this way?

Thanks,

BSM_135i
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:25:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Much smaller and the vendors seemed bummed about the turnout but it's nice to walk around and not worry about bumping into all the slow movers and zombies.  Favorite part however, was the flea market.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top