Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2014 5:41:37 PM EDT
Just heard from a reliable source that the new Sheriff (Carmichael) will sign off on Class 3 in Mecklenburg going forward...need to confirm from the man himself, but would be a huge leap forward for the Charlotte crowd .

Casa
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:59:13 PM EDT
[#1]
May want to post this in the tacked thread above.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 6:10:32 PM EDT
[#2]
He said that during his campaign. He specifically said Form 4s. Yet to be seen if he'll actually do it, or if F1s will also be included.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:02:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just heard from a reliable source that the new Sheriff (Carmichael) will sign off on Class 3 in Mecklenburg going forward...need to confirm from the man himself, but would be a huge leap forward for the Charlotte crowd .

Casa
View Quote

Done
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:08:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I've heard the same, I've also heard un-confirmed rumors that he owns a MG or two himself.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:15:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've heard the same, I've also heard un-confirmed rumors that he owns a MG or two himself.
View Quote

Well then....  I may have to go and have a little talk with the man :-D

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:31:59 PM EDT
[#6]
It's been said in the past that Sheriffs don't want their willingness to sign off to be advertised everywhere. It makes them a target for the anti's come election time.

That said, it would be great news if he will sign off, though I'll probably continue to use my trust.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:47:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Truth
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:16:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah I've heard the same.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top