Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2014 6:48:41 PM EDT
I'm under contract on a house just a few miles from Love Valley, can anyone steer me in the right direction for a shooting range/club near by? I've always been spoiled by being close to national forest ranges both in NC & KY.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 3:03:37 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.cvrp.org/

It's near Hickory.  I'm on the coast but I go up there for their 300 yard Highpower match in September.  Pretty nice facility.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 4:21:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Im in southern Iredell

Two ranges I visit are Point Blank in Mooresville, and the Iredell County FOP, near Statesville. I believe those are going to be the closest.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:20:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I live in Charlotte, but my range is Rowan County wildlife association, out towards Salisbury.  We have 25/100/200 rifle ranges and a number of pistol/carbine bays with 20ft 3 sided berms.  It's a nice little place and most members are pretty good folks.  They do require membership, and for that you will need 2 members to sign your application, and have a background check by Rc sheriff dept or have a valid NC Chp.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Im in southern Iredell

View Quote

Two ranges I visit are Point Blank in Mooresville, and the Iredell County FOP, near Statesville. I believe those are going to be the closest.

What's the deal with the FOP range?

Can anybody pay the fee and join or what?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 11:00:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Im in southern Iredell

I haven't joined yet, but I shoot USPSA there. Someone I know is a member though, and according to him it is open to the public to join once you pay the fee. I was planning on joining sometime next year.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:24:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Im in southern Iredell

I haven't joined yet, but I shoot USPSA there. Someone I know is a member though, and according to him it is open to the public to join once you pay the fee. I was planning on joining sometime next year.  

Oh, that's cool.  I'd heard you need a sponsor, but I don't know anybody who is a member, so I've never looked too much into it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top