Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2014 10:47:48 PM EDT
Mods if this is a coc violation please 86 it, and my apologies in advance.

For various reasons I'm having to do a quick relocation of my NDT business, currently the office operates out of a converted building in Mooresville.  It's not much, just an open space with partitions a few desk, lots of file cabinets and a work table or 2 (about 1000 Sq ft)  with 2 conex trailers for storage of non sensitive equipment.
Due to the nature of the business (mostly travel)  driving from Charlotte to be in the office was limited.

What I'm looking for, if ya'll happen to have a suggestion or two, is a small office space (enough room for an office manager /sales person and an accountant area, with some work space/storage for equipment and records, electronic equipment maintenance type stuff for me when I'm there.
Square footage - somewhere around 1000 +
Area - closer to Charlotte then Mooresville... Mint Hill / Matthews / Indian trail / open to suggestions
Prices -  $1000.00 on less, can go higher if some utilities are included
Environment - safe enough for 1-2, 30 ish office girls who usually carry and can have a bad additude.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 4:00:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 8:53:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Ndt...  Non destructive testing

I specialize in mechanical integrity inspection of industrial equipment, mostly chemical storage tanks, piping, boilers, and the like.  I also do failure analysis of parts already broken to determine how/why, then apply that information to correct the deficit.

More of the traditional ndt would consist of ultrasonic thickness / or angle beam flaw detection, magnetic particle, dye penetrant,  barcol / Rockwell hardness, Eddy current, radiography

Some of the more advanced ndt would include , acoustic emissions (my speciality) , phased array ultrasonic, iris, and remote inspections to name a few..... I also have a bad habit of ndt-ing gun parts every so often like looking for stress fractures on my Ar bolt heads.

All of my equipment is mostly all high end electronics, so it's not like I'm looking for a space to do fiberglass manufacturing.  Basically what I'm looking for is a space with a couple offices with unfinished storage space in the back to store /calibrate/ repair electronic equipment.

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 12:56:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I also have a bad habit of ndt-ing gun parts every so often like looking for stress fractures on my Ar bolt heads.

View Quote

Might be a reason for that.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 9:04:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I also have a bad habit of ndt-ing gun parts every so often like looking for stress fractures on my Ar bolt heads.

Absolutely, even the most modern materials can't stand up to my awesomeness. ......  OK.....  Ya got me :(  ,  it's usually due to me and the good idea fairy having a romp.

Or it just could have been a poorly cut chamber...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top