Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2014 6:15:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 6:44:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree on some of your points, but Haugh seems to be lacking a penis and set of testicles here.  I researched his past and it seems he is just a Greenpeace reject rather than a true Libertarian.

Just search this article: He was a Greenpeace employee? of sorts.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for legalizing pot, term limits, and gun rights.  But, it seems that those key libertarian ideals are not the focus of Moonbeam Haugh.  He tends to favor the hippie ideals instead.  Oh well.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 7:13:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I am hopeful that the new crop of Republicans will espouse maximum freedom and fiscal responsibly.
View Quote

Ha!  Good one!  
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 8:14:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 11:57:51 AM EDT
[#5]
The Liberatrain party in NC is about  a thimble deep. Basically haugh is all they have.  besides Barbra Howe who I've no idea if she is even in NC anymore.

This statement Sheesh.

I was born in Tucson in 1960 and still have strong Arizona roots. But I list my hometown as Tulsa because we moved there when I was 2 and stayed until I left high school. From there I spent 7 years in the Boston area, attending Tufts University, which was mostly an excuse to read books and not work for 4 years. I have moved to Durham twice, both to follow women. Ended up marrying the second one. After spending 9 months here in 1985-86, I lived in New York City for 2 years, returning for good in 1988. I love living in Durham in part because it's a lot like living in Tulsa without having to live in Tulsa any more. These travels have made my accent rather thick and a tad unusual - an amalgamation of the Oklahoma and Piedmont drawls with a dash of Brooklyn Yiddish. Since then I got divorced then married Pam Adams in 1999. We currently have an animal population of 1 dog and 4 cats, all strays who found us.

I retired from politics in 2010 and only returned because I saw the need for someone to articulate the libertarian message in this race. I was raised to abhor violence and respect all people regardless of race or gender or anything else, which means I've been libertarian all my life. The most beautiful thing in the world to me is seeing someone fully accepting themselves and taking control of their own life, without shame or apologies. If everyone got comfortable inside their own skin, this world would be a much happier place.

My hobbies besides politics are cooking and baking, studying food as medicine, reading philosophy and history, listening to music, taking road trips across America, and fantasy football. I don't align myself with any particular religion, but I am an Oklahoma Sooners football fan, which is pretty much the same thing.

Basically he is a Hippy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top