Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2014 8:20:09 AM EDT
It's this weekend at the Durham Pistol and Rifle Club.

They're raffling off a Specwar 7.62. Tickets are $2, and there are only 2000 available. It's a fundraiser for Friends of the NRA.

You can buy a ticket online here if interested.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 10:33:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I won the 45 they raffled off earlier this year.  

Just got NC Silencers E-mail today.... i dont think they going to be there....

I had fun shooting my supressor.. just wish i could have taken it home....
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 8:57:27 PM EDT
[#2]
BigWaylon, I might go so I can get that pmag from you
Still got it?
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Still got it?
View Quote

ME FIRST!!!

Seriously, I have to be in a CE class in Wilson all day.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 9:11:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Still got it?
View Quote

Still got it. But, I'll be in Charlotte. 7-year-old son's soccer game takes priority.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 11:38:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I've asked Scott to shoot me a text with the winning number and I'll post it here in case you're not tracking the local sites where the winner is announced.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Less than 3.5 hours left to buy tickets online. Deadline is 5pm EDT on Saturday. Winner will be drawn sometime Sunday evening after show is over. Scott's 3-year-old daughter is pulling the winning ticket, with witness(es) present.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Just heard from Scott. Tickets still left. I noticed the online link was still active, and he texted me this:

We can keep it going till 10 pm. That is when I will be back to assign ticket numbers to those that bought online.

So, you have another 4.5 hours, or until tix run out.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:49:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quick update. Talked to Scott, and there've only been 421 tickets sold between online and the Show. So, he's going to keep it open until midnight.

He has a customer coming to pick up a can at 9am on Sunday, and he'll use him as the witness. So, winning number should be known by 10am.

If you bought a ticket earlier, your account should be updated with ticket numbers.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:02:55 AM EDT
[#9]

You can call or email Scott if you're the winner and he'll take care of you. Contact info on his website.

And make sure to post up if it's you so we can all think mean (or probably just envious) things about you!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top