Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2014 10:12:35 AM EDT
Trying to advise him on someplace decent near him.  I see the G30S is ~ $550 new online (+ shipping / transfer), but wondering if there is anywhere near him that can get close enough to just grab it at a store.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 3:38:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know the price for the G30S but these guys are good to deal with and probably have it in stock. Looks like Glocks are on promo per their link below. Doubt theres a transfer charge if you buy it from them. I've just used them as a FFl. About 15 mins out of Cary thou.

http://www.pdhsc.com/specials.htm

"ALL NEW GLOCK FIREARMS $50 OFF. "

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:55:01 PM EDT
[#2]
List for dealers in the area is here. It's a bit of a drive, but Fuquay Gun is probably the best option.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 2:03:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's a bit of a drive, but Fuquay Gun is probably the best option.
View Quote

This. Don't think anyone can bet their price and selection.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 3:13:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a bit of a drive, but Fuquay Gun is probably the best option.

I second that second.  Sovereign Guns has more of the old, surplus stuff but FGun beats them on almost any other front.  Make sure you go to their new location.  They just moved and Google Maps was confused.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 4:47:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys - seems to be consensus.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top