Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2017 6:50:57 PM EDT
Can someone point me in the right direction for a pin and weld job in St. Louis? I need to pin and weld a muzzle brake
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:59:28 PM EDT
[#1]
C&S Metall-Werkes at 4025 Old Hwy 94 S, Suite H around in the back, in St. Charles  (636)928-1511

Just had him do two more of mine and he does a great job! He's getting pretty quick too! Sometimes he takes a little longer.
He did mine in a day cause he was doing some others that night. They are only open for public sales on the Fridays and Saturdays.
I think he said normally if you get it to him one weekend, he can have it done by the following weekend.
Can't bet the price, $20-$25. I think it varies on his work load.

Also, the armor out at Eagle Eye in Lake St. Louis do two and he did a good job also. Don't know his name.
Just dropped them off and filled out the work ticket. They called like a week and a half later to pick them up. I think it was around $30.

Either one is good to go! I go to Ken at C&S because he has misc parts at good prices.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:58:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I do my own, but if I was going to pay someone to do it, it would be Ken at C&S.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top