Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2017 12:00:37 AM EDT
I have a group of friends going on a South Dakota pheasant hunt in the fall and want to get some shells purchased before the season is upon us. I remember visiting a place somewhere just outside of Kansas City that was a warehouse like sporting goods store with pallets full of ammunition and shot shells. The selection was excellent and the prices weren't too bad either.  Does anyone have the name and location of the place I'm thinking of?  I'm in St. Louis but may visit that place when I get to the other side of the state.  

I'm looking for one or two cases of Federal Prairie Storm or Fiocchi Golden Pheasant. Prices have gone up considerably since I purchased my last case a few years ago and I'm down to less than 50 shells.  I'd also welcome any other recommendations for decent suppliers on case lots in MO or otherwise.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 8:31:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 9:04:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Yes, that's the place.  They even have free shipping on what I'm looking for.  Many Thanks!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:38:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Denny Dennis in Fenton? Cabelas?
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:42:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Unless you have to have them now, you may want to wait a bit for a sale. They have a HUGE sale around August or September and pretty much everything in the store goes on sale. Sign up for emails and they can also send you a flier as well.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:29:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I see that I've been beat by saying Rogers.

If you're on the STL side, see what Dunn's has.  If they don't have what you want they'll probably order it for you.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:44:23 AM EDT
[#6]
If you will be going through Mitchell, Cabela's will have them by the pallet load and competitively priced.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:44:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Rogers
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 5:05:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for all the input.  I ordered a case of Federal Prairie Storm 100-round value packs.  They were shipped free and the final cost was $14 a box.  The purchase was divided among some in our group for this particular hunt. I saw the same 25-round boxes at Gander Mountain for $22.99 plus tax!  We saved about $10 a box by ordering through Rogers.  Thanks everyone for the name of this store.  My memory is not as good as it once was.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 5:13:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top