Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:16:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Whats a good BBQ place in the Northland? area? I want to grab some BBQ for my birthday in a few days with the family.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:53:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not that familiar with the area, but I was just in KC over the weekend and ate at Joes BBQ on West 47th (based on reviews from here) and the burnt ends were great.  Be prepared for a long wait though, If I was a local I'd just call ahead and eat it on my tailgate in the parking lot.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:14:18 PM EDT
[#3]
We're a lot closer to the airport in the area of 169 and 152
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:46:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, but it seems that I'm more dead to the KS thread because... that thread is dead...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yeah, but it seems that I'm more dead to the KS thread because... that thread is dead...
Again, Kansas sucks . I think they're here more than they're own thread.

Quoted:
We're a lot closer to the airport in the area of 169 and 152
In that area not too much at all. There is a Smokehouse at 152 and 1-29 in Zona Rosa. Not the best BBQ in KC by any means, but still pretty good. You'll have to travel a bit for the good stuff. In North Kansas City there is a place called Smokin Guns. Maybe a 10-15 minute drive from you. IMO the best burnt ends in town. Everyone here has their own opinion on BBQ though. Pretty much everyone says a different place..... So you'll just have to go to them all
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 8:01:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Smokehouse in Zona Rosa.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 11:22:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If you mostly just deer hunt, DO NOT BUY A MISSOURI LIFETIME HUNTING PERMIT.  In Missouri you only need to buy a tag to deer hunt, the lifetime permit does not include your tags.
View Quote
I got a Lifetime Hunting Permit.  I got mine when I turned 60, so it was almost free. Still cost me $30 for the processing. Well worth it in my case with hunting/fishing. True, you still need to purchase deer tags and duck stamps(if want), but most everything is go and have fun. Trout stamps for certain areas also.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 7:09:21 PM EDT
[#7]
The smokehouse was ok BBQ, it worked for close to our apartment, but I'm definitely ready to get into our house.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 12:14:15 AM EDT
[#8]
@Gifters I sent you a PM.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 10:05:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Kearny or Liberty north.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top