Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2016 2:06:39 PM EDT
So I need a carbine gas tube, gas tube roll pin, and a crush washer and don't particularly want to spend $10 shipping on $20 worth of parts. Anyone in town sell small parts or am I just SOL and need to pay the shipping?
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 6:42:24 PM EDT
[#1]
None that I've seen. Your best bet may be to order some other stuff to justify the shipping. I've had to do it before. If you want to make the drive, Midway offers in store pick up
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 7:15:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Im sent
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#3]
CR Gun sales have some small parts if you ask.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 1:11:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't know how far from Harrisonville you are, but give Sporting Supply a call. Ph#816-380-2900

They carry quite a few different parts manufacturers and I've not had any bad parts. Friendly bunch of guys. Also ask for a Veteran or NRA discount. It's not much but it's worked for me each time for a few bucks off.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 4:07:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Im sent
View Quote

Check you inbox
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 5:19:12 PM EDT
[#6]
SMI Arms has small parts.  But they are the absolute worst company I've delt with so buyer beware.  
I can't attest for their quality either.  The gun I had was a POS.  Their bolt carrier groups and other parts have been discontinued by Midway because they were so bad, they were even being sold under different names through different vendors also with poor reviews.  But I mean if you're in a bind and have to have something now.....

Link Posted: 1/2/2017 7:01:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Should have everything you are looking for Friday.  Washers and pins show for delivery that day.  Gas tubes are on hand.  If you need it earlier, we may have some take-off parts.  Will have to look when we open Tuesday.

John H.
Snap Shots
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top