Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2016 7:39:14 PM EDT
Hey guys, hoping to get my new rifle sighted in by sometime next week. From there I am hoping to do some shooting.  I'll stick with the shooting ranges if I need to but I'm wondering if anyone has private shooting areas where we could try and have a bit more fun or knows of ranges that are a bit more involved and less static.   Standing still at Andy Dalton has always gotten old quick with my handgun so I am sure at some point standing and shooting with a rifle in a kiosk will do the same. Maybe we can try to get a group together and just have a good time on occasion. Lemme know what you all think, if it's a no go, no worries.  

Nate
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 1:56:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Bunch of fat chicks,a giant box of donuts and a case of light beer!!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 7:27:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Sounds like a damn good start.  Don't forget the nachos.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd be in, as long as it was a weekend,and not too spontaneous so I can keep the wife informed.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 12:41:43 PM EDT
[#4]
People to actually get together. I'm down but my work schedule is unpredictable but you pick a date and I'll do my best. Message me and we can meet up aside from a shoot.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 12:42:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You had me at fat chicks.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 1:09:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Also, I'll be at the CVMA booth at the October gunshow on the 15th from 1 until close.  Can't shoot anything but the shit, but swing by.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 8:01:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Perhaps a little notice......and some private land to shoot on.  And food.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:48:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You lost me at fat chicks. My standards may be set low, so that I'm never disappointed.  But I've still got standards damn it!!!

seriously.  A week or two notice & I'm in. As long as it's wife & kids friendly. They'd castrate me if they weren't invited too.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:40:25 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm in Springfield a lot visiting my daughter. I'd be in on a Saturday or sunday
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I work Saturdays, but I get out at 3pm.  I'd love any chance to get out and shoot.

Rev_Jason
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:20:03 PM EDT
[#11]
I shoot IDPA the second Saturday of every month at Dukes Range north of Stockton.
I would love to see some ARFCOMers show up then BS over lunch afterwards.
Just let me know you're coming.  I can even haul a couple of folks up with me.  I live in Fair Grove.
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 9:17:22 PM EDT
[#12]
It would be great to meet more local shooters some afternoon. I am retired so time frame is not a problem usually.
The IDPA at Dukes is great fun and there are a lot of nice people to get to know that attend. I am somewhat handicapped due to
problems with my knees and cant go as often as I would like due to the amount of walking involved but would be open to meeting at
a fixed location for pistol and rifle fun and games.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:55:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Also, I'll be at the CVMA booth at the October gunshow on the 15th from 1 until close.  Can't shoot anything but the shit, but swing by.
View Quote

I'll be at the show all day Saturday.  First time manning a table.

As for a get together....fat chicks, donuts, coffee all work for me.  Generally I go to Buisik until guys start sighting in stuff for rifle season.  Any with a private range?  Maybe check with a local PD and see if something could be worked out.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 1:53:14 PM EDT
[#14]
A half way decent place to shoot would be nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top