Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2016 1:37:42 AM EDT
Coming in Saturday for my oldest niece's high school graduation.  Will have a car and some free time on Monday and Wednesday.  Any good shops to visit?  I love shops with large supplies of old guns and milsurps selling cheaply.  : )

Will be staying in the Eureka area, actually.

Rob
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 6:53:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Coming in Saturday for my oldest niece's high school graduation.  Will have a car and some free time on Monday and Wednesday.  Any good shops to visit?  I love shops with large supplies of old guns and milsurps selling cheaply.  : )

Will be staying in the Eureka area, actually.

Rob
View Quote
I haven't been there in years, so I can't vouch for what they have or the Staff, but there is a shop around there called On Target

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:49:57 AM EDT
[#2]
There are two (maybe three) stores in Eureka.  Doc's is well marked and at central and 5th......north side of I44 across the service road from Super Smokers.  Tier One is unmarked.....it's more of a custom rifle manufacturing place then a shop per se, but they do have other stuff for sale.  It's on 109 south of 44 and sits between the Ace Hardware and bank.  That whole plaza was under 5ft of water a few months ago, and has been slow to rebuild.  Finally there was a place called patriot arms up behind white castle, but I think they closed down for retail.  Hit up Poor Richards for some really good hot wings.

Not sure of any place in STL that has what you seek.  The only place that really specializes in old stuff is up off St. Charles rock road......not cheap though.  Uncle Sam's is the big MIL surplus place, but no guns.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 1:32:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Theres a conservation dept range just up the road...
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 1:36:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:01:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to eureka. Check out doc's. They have a few things to look at
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 11:12:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys.  I will for sure check out the mentioned places in Eureka.  Maybe a little further out.  I've had some good luck finding good buys under the piles of "are you kidding?" prices at various Cabela's stores.

Rob
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:50:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the thoughts, guys.  I only managed to make it into Doc's in Eureka.  In and out in 5 minutes.  Pretty small without a ton of inventory.

Rob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top