Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2016 3:28:38 PM EDT
Rumor is Moochelle will be there tomorrow.  Good day to call in sick of you work on post
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 6:14:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Rumor is Moochelle will be there tomorrow.  Good day to call in sick of you work on post
View Quote

Was today....I didnt get my wookie picture signed :(

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:16:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I was home with a sick kid yesterday but I already decided I wasn't going anywhere near FLW yesterday.  I have no desire to be anywhere close to either of them.

Was there any additional security shenanigans at the gates yesterday?
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 10:02:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Just for OPSEC reasons I'm not going to comment on the gate security.  Traffic wasn't bad though because most people stayed away.

Link Posted: 5/7/2016 10:02:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just for OPSEC reasons I'm not going to comment on the gate security.  Traffic wasn't bad though because most people stayed away.

View Quote

That answers that question.  Thanks
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 6:40:35 PM EDT
[#5]
It was a mess, work was a mad house. I hate a dog and pony show .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top